Star Trek Klingon Bat'leth & Mek'leth - Foggy Mountian Forge ?

RobI

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've been thinking about getting a quality Bat'leth & Mek'leth for display. Ebay has several Bat'leth's of questionable quality and I bought one as a gift for a Trekkie friend a while ago. For $75 it made a nice gift (he LOVED it), but not something I'd want to have for myself. No Mek'leths to be found though.

A little Goggling brought up Foggy Mountian Forge and their Etsy store with what appears to be very nicely made bladed (and optionally sharpened) weapons including my Bat'leth & Mek'leth, sold as a set. I have no affiliation and am not in any way promoting them. Simply asking for opinions.

Has anyone had any experience with them or know of a good source for said Klingon weapons? I'm not one for Klingon props in general, but for some reason the mood is striking me.

Thanks in advance,

Rob

Last edited:
Re: Star Trek Klingon Bat'leth & Mek'leth - Rocky Mountian Forge ?

I'd be interested in finding out the results too. I've always had a hankering for a Mek'leth

Ditto - I missed opportunities years ago to buy a nice metal bat'leth before they started disappearing and I'd love to finally get one. Well, from the pictures, the workmanship looks pretty good - definitely better than any I've seen in a long time.

Also - is that "Rocky" Mountain Forge or "Foggy" Mountain Forge?

I contacted the seller through his Etsy store. Nice guy. He does commission work and did quite a few Klingon weapons last year. Currently working on some custom Trek blades for clients. He doesn't advertise in forums because he says he gets backed up easily and since each piece is done my hand, the last thing he wants is to cut corners or rush. While I can't make the purchase I want at the moment, he may be the Klingon connection.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back