Spun Aluminium or metal domes ?

propologist

Sr Member
I'm working on a project for a run that will need a 4" metal dome for the main part. I have looked for a existing items but most have a flattened bottom ( like bowls). I have also check Bird feeder tops , tiki torch tops etc.
Does anyone have a suggestion or a place where i could buy 1 for start and several later ?

It could be 3" or 4" for the scale i am going for ;)

thanks fellow prop gurus
-lee

( and yes I have googled it)

Don't feel bad, i've been looking for an aluminum 4.5" hemishpere for months and had no luck. Thanks exoray for the supplier and propologist for the question.

Damn and i thought I googled everything I ever could on it. Thanks Ex., I knew i missed the hemisphere thing.

Well to honest I had one up as I was looking for some 'domes' several months ago, either plastic or metal and after some trial and error found that 'hemisphere' was the keyword to use when searching...

Well to honest I had one up as I was looking for some 'domes' several months ago, either plastic or metal and after some trial and error found that 'hemisphere' was the keyword to use when searching...

yeah i can never find anything on plaststrut for the same reason.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back