Okay, So I just got my hands on a pair of Blufive's Space: 1999 Com-Lock and Stun-gun resin kits. BTW nice kits, clean castings with properly registered seam lines and no voids.
Now I need data. Where else do I turn, of course, but to my primary resource (besides the back of cereal boxes), the RPF.
Only one well-traveled thread,
came up in the search index, but it did not answer all my questions. Posts by Phase Pistol that I would admiringly describe as "encyclopedic" did answer several questions, but a number of illustrations no longer seem to be there. Worst of all, a previous thread is repeatedly referred to as being helpful, but it's a dead link, a casualty, no doubt, of the server changes.
So here's my questions...
For both props, which, if any features lit up?
Most of my questions have been answered in the above mentioned thread, but any new data on Super-detailing is always appreciated.
Thanks for any help on this.
- Some pictures depict a cast member graphic on the ID panel, where can I get this illustration?
- Does anyone have a 1:1 version of the blueprint file (.dwg, .dxf, or .pdf) of the com-lock so I can determine the correct size of belt clip to fabricate?
- On the lower box of the link, there is a raised black gridded rectangle. Some pictures depict red or white dots on this grid. Does anyone have any info on this? I believe that this is addressed in the above mentioned post but the missing pics make it hard to tell.
- Some photos I've seen look like the primary color is almond, not light gray. Any feelings on this?
- Is there a black painted stripe running through the recessed horizontal channels at the 1/3 and 2/3 marks?