The Sorcerer's Apprentice (2010)

wiccaryan

Hey everyone, just recently watched this new movie and scouted a few props that would be amazing to replicate!
Unfortunately, i can only find one picture online of one of the props within the movie which would be phenomenal to replicate -

The dark wizard Horvath's cane -

110hwyq.jpg

Now, only the top quater of the cane is visible in this pic, but it's about a metre and a bit in full length.

Hoping people will post more pics/opinions etc x

I worked on location for the filming of 'Sorcerer's' and I can tell you first hand there was a LOT of cool props on set!!!

OMG really?
I think the three props i'd love to have would be Horvath's Cane, a copy of the 'Incantus' - i think that's what the book of sorcery is called, isn't it? and the 'Grimhold' the nesting doll-esque prison for evil sorcerers

The Grimhold was very neat and would probably be easy to replicate once you can get image captures off the bluRay....

I always wanted a replica of the dragon ring :)

I was on the visual effects team :) (Not to be confused with Special effects.. which is all the cool pyro stuff, etc...) haha

If I get some more wax, I may take a shot at sculpting that ring. Depends on if I need anything else from FDJ, since ordering just wax wouldn't really be cost-effective once shipping's added.

Here is my GRIMHOLD replica... its not exact, I may try to get another bigger version. Its 10 inch but from the reference I believe I went too small this time
1213121343.jpg

1213121344.jpg

1213121344a.jpg

1213121345.jpg

1213121345b.jpg

1213121346b.jpg

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back