SeaQuest Stinger

Omicron

I've been watching the series on Netflix lately and I've been wondering what happened to the Stinger. They had a full scale version they used in at least the first episode it was in. Anyone here know what happened to it. It was such a cool design that could actualy work if made correctly. Anyone here ever thing about building one?

It may have been sold by Intergalactic Trading Company, at one time they seemed to have a ton of screen used Seaquest items, large and small.

It was sold at the big end-of-show auction and has changed hands a couple times since then. I don't think Intergalactic ever had it though. Not sure who owns it now. Its been on ebay at least once without selling- Its a big sucker and therefore needs a large storage space.

Mark

Last edited:
With it changing hands several times it makes you wonder what kind of shape it is in now. I've always wondered if you could figure out the mechanics of the tail how well it would work as a working minisub.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back