RWBY Crescent Rose "The High Velocity Sniper Scythe"

Tatsutetsu

Here's my prop of the of the gorgeous gun scythe featured in Roosterteeth’s upcoming new IP RWBY. The base structure/frame is made from that of a heavy duty outdoor garden broom and a majority of the build is comprised mainly of PVC sheets epoxied to one another.

Reference_zps3a0cab6b.jpg

Untitled4342_zps5e141b06.jpg

nice_zpsa0f4310e.jpg

IMG_1919_zps86d167f0.jpg

nice3_zps26ebf091.jpg

4366_zps18e7ce11.jpg

IMG_2039_zps9e275ad3.jpg

IMG_1991_zpsfe885134.jpg

IMG_1921_zps624abe25.jpg

IMG_1925_zpsa8b39efb.jpg

2_zps2fe3863e.jpg

If you do have any further questions about the build please don’t hesitate to ask.

I'm afraid not, this like the gun mechanics of mass effect weapons, it suffers from the impossible void collapsing effect where it is very difficult if not impossible to replicate in this world

Hi, I'm working on making a foldable version of the Crescent Rose that (amusingly) shoots Nerf gun darts. Do you mind if I use your first picture as a reference? I'll make sure to give you credit when I'm done with it.

Hi, I'm working on making a foldable version of the Crescent Rose that (amusingly) shoots Nerf gun darts. Do you mind if I use your first picture as a reference? I'll make sure to give you credit when I'm done with it.

i'm sooooo gonna wait for the foldable version >.<

if you get done... can you make a tutorial or teach me? >w<

i wanna make this too Q^Q

awesome job people!!

Good god that thing would be terrifying to all of a sudden have to defend against. can`t fight in close can`t fight far apart. lol

Re: RWBY Crescent Rose &quot;The High Velocity Sniper Scythe&quot;

Go for it, I'd love to see what you come up with !

What nerf gun do you plan to build around? I’ve seen one attempted with a longshot .

- - - Updated - - -

Good god that thing would be terrifying to all of a sudden have to defend against. can`t fight in close can`t fight far apart. lol

It's both gorgeous and terrifying :D

I'm also trying to work on a foldable Crescent Rose that shoots Nerf darts, and I was planning on using the Centurion, a new blaster that is long, red, and is supposed to shoot pretty far. I have lots of experience with Nerf guns, but I have very minimal experience with cosplay and crafting, so I could definitely use some suggestions on the blade part of the weapon.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back