Rosebud sled from Citizen Kane - Finished

Re: Rosebud sled from Citizen Kane - WIP

What a fantastic idea to build this. Well done! (Now I want one.)

Ok, here are the pics with the final result

Imagen23.jpg Imagen24.jpg Imagen25.jpg

Imagen26.jpg Imagen27.jpg Imagen28.jpg

Imagen29.jpg Imagen30.jpg Imagen32.jpg

Great work :thumbsup

Thank you Contec

Nice! I like your range, man. From "Orson Welles" to "Ridley Scott" in the blink of an eye! You gotta love the classics, am I right? :D

Hello my friend
Above all I have a huge passion for cinema (guess that's what drove me to movie prop replicas making / collecting). Not only I like watching movies as I like almost everything that relates with it :)
Of course the classics have a special reserved place on my "archive" (Frankenstein mask is something I want so much and didn't get the chance to buy yet - so many things, so little money... - Jack Pierce did a great job)... And the mask you have is fantastic!
Modeling (military and movie related) is another hobby of mine so I can hardly wait to start on the facehugger. I did the Medusa model also on vinyl early this year and had a lot of fun (on a sad coincidence, Harryhausen died two months after I finished the model)

The finished piece is wonderful! :thumbsup

Thanks for the kind words, mate

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back