The REAL John Wilkes Booth's diary

Sarednab

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi guys!
I want to share with you this new adventure that I started around 1 month ago!

I was contacted by a fantastic guy named Dave, author of BoothieBarn WebSite BoothieBarn | Discovering the Conspiracy.

He was really interested to have one of my Booth's Diary and I was honored for this... but...

He asked me a very special diary! A diary contained all pages of the original (I don't know the reason that the movie version have around 50 pages less than the real Booth's diary) with the Booth's original handwriting!

He have many contact so he helped me to find all high quality scans of the real diary.
After this step, I analyzed the FBI files to re-create the original page order!

So... in this version you can see 2 cutted pages before the title page... 11 more pages of lunar phases etc before the initial calendar pages... double cash account pages for every month (instead singular page like in the movie), memoranda pages (missed in the movie version) and many many other cutted pages!

The biggest notice is this... Mary Surrat museum want a copy of it, too... this mean that thousands people in years will see this diary!

senzatitolo1rnb.jpg

That's very cool. Hard to believe that the museum didn't have a copy made at some point somehow. The movie probably just wanted enough pages to move the story along but didn't need to be super accurate.

Congratulations mate - richly deserved…

BoothieBarn is a fantastic resource for info on Booth and seeing him write so enthusiastically about your marvellous prop is very exciting indeed.

Congratulations also on the order from the Mary Surrat museum as well. As you know I love my diary and I know they will as well.

Keep us posted on developments..

Highest regards
MARK

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back