Based on the sold-out Official Serenity Blueprints (see first image above), the Serenity Blueprints Reference Pack
contains 33 12" x 16" full-color pages, including those 10 original blueprints covering the design, systems and layout of Serenity. Add to that 23 pages of never-before-seen de8õé tails about Serenity and the rich history of the Firefly design, and you've got yourself the most complete documentation of the Firefly available in the 'Verse!
Here's some of what you get:
- A full-page blueprint of Serenity's Flying Mule
- A full-page blueprint of Inara Sara's Shuttle
- One page of Serenity's builders' plaques
- One page of warning labels and other signage
- Four pages of bridge computer displays
- One page of Serenity's door designs (yes, doors)
- A copy of the confidential Allied Spacecraft Corp. memo outlining the development and introduction of the original Firefly.
- A transcript from the popular do-it-yourself ship maintenance vidfeed, Boost Your Boat.
- A page from the yard log of Austin's Salvage documenting the arrival of the Independents Military Gunboat, Cerberus.
- The top-secret engineering blue book entry on the amazing new Series 4 Firefly.
- Drawings of the Series 1, 2, 3 (military variant), and 4 Firefly designs done by one of Serenity's original creators, Tim Earls.
- [COLOR=#FFFF99][COLOR=#FFFF99]An essay by legendary sci-fi author Orson Scott Card on the importance of Serenity.