Pulse Rifle M41-A in MDF.

hardreplic

This M41-A produced in MDF based on the own papercraft.
I hope you enjoy.
m41a11.jpg

m41a10.jpg

m41a6.jpg

dsc02596m.jpg

dsc02989mk.jpg

dsc02988k.jpg

dsc02988k.jpg

dsc03156gw.jpg

dsc03180m.jpg

dsc03178o.jpg

dsc03172qz.jpg

dsc03175ve.jpg

That's pretty cool looking! Never ceases to amaze the amount of creativity and ingenuity of people on here. Lovely looking rifle there, congrats. Crap, and you have 5 more rounds than me!!!

I actually built a pulse rifle out of wood using papercraft plans nearly ten years ago, I still have it but it is laughably bad.

I love scratch builds like this. Any schmuck with a big bank account can write a check and buy a nice-looking prop that somebody else made, but to make one's OWN nice-looking prop, especially on a budget using scounged materials, requires intelligence, creativity and imagination--things few people have.

Very nicely done. :)

Very nice but possibly a little too big,if it's from Jan's papercraft then it should be sized at about 98%(if i remember right)

Still better than i can do,my scratch build stalled a year or so ago,,then i bought a snow wolf pr

Looks awesome, may I ask the weight on something like that? I build E-11s and they are just about 3lbs give or take some depending on the extra parts

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back