Havent had much time to work on this but I have finally started on the Stock for the Pulse Rifle. First try was a failure. Im using 16 gauge steel for the build and was having a difficult time bending it properly. I have a bending brake that i snapped the handles off of. After taking a step back I tried again. This time I used a rotary tool with two cutting discs and scored the steel along the lines I drew. I essentally ground away some metal along the fold lines. This worked great! I was able to use the bending brake and get nice sharp folds. I have the basic shape but still have a lot to do. Here are some pics. Enjoy! The first pic is of the first try with the brake. Not so good. Too wide and very uneven bends. The rest of the pics are my second try which worked much better. I have added two peices at the corners of the stock to strengthen it. Dont have a working welder so I used screws to attach the metal to the corners. I filled the gaps with solder which I will grind down and make smooth. Not done yet but getting there!