Pirates of the Caribbean "Mao Kun Map"

A

Aletank

Hello, I'm on a project to make a replica of Mao Kun map, also from Sao Feng, but the pictures are very old, no updates, and reduced dimensions. The image I have is a AweFullMap with resolution 4544x3973 and 300 dpi image resolution is better that I have but many parts of the image that has problems of the Fountain of Youth.
I wonder if any of you have a photo with the Fountain of Youth, with quality and size so you can continue on my project.
I've checked the old topics of the forum and do not have much material for help.​

The images ...​
(Best Resolution) ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting
(Fountain of Youth) ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

Thanks very much ;D

There does not seem to be a high definition image of the map which features the Fountain on it. I've looked as I am also trying to reproduce this version of the map myself.

Here's what I've come up with by combining several different images - I have the file much larger than this actually, but I can't upload the 3Mb JPG to Photobucket without it shrinking the picture:

FountainOfYouthMap.jpg

This is supposed to be Jack's Map as seen in OST (the shape is based on the prop on display).

Howlrunner posted a very interesting image, very good resolution, but is very difficult to find the images. DBCooper, congratulations on your project, I liked the map and bamboo, too perfect. Howlrunner if you have more map images on high quality, please make a file and message me, I need to change and complete the project.

Thank you.

No problem. :)

The cut-out shape is not the same as what's seen at the end of At World's End, but was done to match this prop from On Stranger Tides:

pirates%2Bcaribbean%2Bjack%2Bsparrow%2Bmap%2Bprop.jpg

If memory serves the main reason the map is so different is there wasnt any files or originals on hand to work from or tear apart. There was one unmodified original map used for CGI after filming took place.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back