Photo of Infinity Gauntlet prop used in Thor movie

Very cool. When was this in the display case? I checked that thing all the time and never saw it. Very surprising to see it in there.

thor-20100725041241402.jpg

thor-20100725041245339.jpg

Shannon it was in there late today. I thought I saw the Captain America shield in there early this morning and waited all day to see it but apparently I missed it and when they finally opened it up late this afternoon it was the hand. I got a couple of pics but they aren't very good.

Eh, I will be the ******* in the group and say that I don't like it.

Granted, it's pretty cool looking, but the floppy fingers and odd gem shapes are kinda a downer for me.

Looks kinda like a witchblade prop from the tv series, to be honest.

Chris

Great prop! I can't help thinking of the Twisted Toyfare Theater episode where Aunt May buys the Infinity Gauntlet at Doom's garage sale... spidey uses it to make sandwiches. ToyFare magazine was awesome!!

i used to buy toyfare just for the twisted mego theater...ah the ole days

Yeah...me too! I couldn't bear to throw them away....but I finally did. I did buy most of the Best of TTT books though, just laugh out loud funny. If you haven't seen it yet...check out Robot Chicken... super funny!

Wow, why would the gauntlet be involved in a Thor movie? Hmmmm

Apparently, there are some very strong connections between the Captain America movie and the Thor one. The Captain America "trailer" shown at SDCC had the Red Skull lifting the Cosmic Cube and saying something about it being the "jewel of Odin's treasure collection".

I wouldn't be surprised AT ALL if another of Odin's treasures - The Infinity Gauntlet - is somehow involved with the Avengers movie. They will need a serious threat in that movie to seem believable, and someone getting his/her hands on the IG would do it. Maybe we'll get to see Thanos...Loki would be an obvious villain, but he's going to get smacked down in Thor, so they'll need someone bigger.

Apparently, there are some very strong connections between the Captain America movie and the Thor one. The Captain America "trailer" shown at SDCC had the Red Skull lifting the Cosmic Cube and saying something about it being the "jewel of Odin's treasure collection".

I wouldn't be surprised AT ALL if another of Odin's treasures - The Infinity Gauntlet - is somehow involved with the Avengers movie. They will need a serious threat in that movie to seem believable, and someone getting his/her hands on the IG would do it. Maybe we'll get to see Thanos...Loki would be an obvious villain, but he's going to get smacked down in Thor, so they'll need someone bigger.

I'm thinking its either the Avengers or a movie we don't know about. The Marvel newletter e-mail update thing said it was not for Thor.

No Infinity Gauntlet without Thanos! This thing makes you God, so how would the Avengers handle God? Thanos only lost because he carelessly made himself the universe but left his body where Nebula could find it and snag the gauntlet.

No Infinity Gauntlet without Thanos! This thing makes you God, so how would the Avengers handle God? Thanos only lost because he carelessly made himself the universe but left his body where Nebula could find it and snag the gauntlet.

Thanos has an interesting problem in that he always figures out a way to beat himself...

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back