Pee-Wee's Big Adventure Bike

Hey guys, I know it's been a while, but I have been out of the loop for the last month due to a concussion. Not able to do a lot at the moment, but I have been able to make some progress on my bike (albeit slowly), & just wanted to share it with you all.

Once I'm back to 100%, I'll be starting on the hard stuff (fabrication/mold-making). Hoping I should be back to my old self within a month, & once I'm better I'll be going into 5th gear.

Got my tiger siren in today and it's incredible!! Thank you Kansas Jack! I also received my Rocket Ray light from bicyclebones.com. Working on the foam for the saddlebags. I'll post pics later. All I need now are the signal stat lights and the rings around them! It's a good day!

Ok, here is my latest mockup. The skirts will be redone as they are incorrect. This weekend I plan on going beastmode and getting most of the fab done (wish me luck). The side bags will be solid foam and inoperable. I still need the latches and the signal stats. Mockup.jpg

Hey progun, I've Ben following this site for a while, slowly stocking up on parts, like U I'm ready to start fabricating parts, I've read through this thread to many times to count, I have yet to figure out what color white most are using, what color ru u using? And is ur frame a pre or post war, I'm using a per war so the fork pivot point is behind the long axis of the fork tube, ur bike appears to have a later fork with the pivot point like the movie bike, Do u know if my pre war fenders will still fit on the type of springer fork set up ur using? Ur bikes looking awesome, once I figure out how to post pics ill show unwhere I'm at, thanks

Hey guys, long time since I last posted. Havent done much in the last 6 months. I'm stuck at the saddlebags, I have zero skill in fabricating these. I had considered getting them routed out from a 3D model. Found a company that does that, but not sure if its cost effective. Still have a bit more to do.

uMC9vws.jpg

Hi everybody, longtime follower, first time poster, I'm building a replica too, and have amassed most of the parts, I was wondering if anyone had a line on a good set of skirt guards and a 4" mirror, also I need a battery door for the small style tiger siren , any help would be greatly appreciated, also for you guys that are saddle bag and console impaired check out Ebay, item # 121228715819, looks pretty cool to me, I'll post some pics when I have something photo worthy.

I am making a lot of progress and hope to be assembling by mid-week. I still need signal stat lights and I am having a hard time finding the saddlebag latches. Anyone have extras? All of my red is done and now it's mostly detail work. I'll post pics soon.. Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, and the rings that go around the taillights too...

Hi Progun , I don't have any extras, but I got my latches from Reid supply item #HG-83323, I don't know if they're exactly like pee wee's but they look very close to me and they look good on the bags, and they're stainless steel!, and they a few different styles too, as far as the tail light rings look up slingrings.com and get the 2-1/2" I.D. aluminum rings, Abe posted on them awhile back.

Hey progun, I may have extra stat lights, I bought them on ebay, the two red are nos, the amber is aged ,I just picked up a set of saddle bags on eBay , if they look good I won't b needing them, I'll let u know when I get the bags in

You are all doing some amazing work here! This bike along with the mini Short Circuit 2 robot have always been my ultimate dream props. From building my Han in Carbonite I know how time consuming the research and how much work it takes to build certain props like this and I just wanted to say kudos. I'll be following along for sure. Might have to be my next big build!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back