Officially Licensed: Captain America: TFA - Movie Replica. Now Completely SOLD OUT!

DAVIDYR1

Official Licensee
2f73330e.jpg

More to come........:angel

David

Last edited:
Re: Officially Licensed: Captain America: TFA - Movie Replica Motorcycle Suit

Now this is going to be a fun one to watch.

Congrats on picking up the Cap license :thumbsup I'm sure you'll going to knock this one out of the park as well. Any chance there will be a teaser at Comic Con this year?

Will the jacket be available by itself or do you have to get the entire suit?

Will the jacket be available by itself or do you have to get the entire suit?

i second this dont get me wrong a full suit would be awesome but having a jacket that style would be an excellent addition to my leather collection

I hope the zipper doesn't go right up the center like their other suits. Don't get me wrong, their stuff is amazing, but seeing a zipper go right up the center of this one would just totally put me off. There's a good opportunity for a zipper placement right beside one of the red/gray straps. It's be relatively hidden there, while still being in the vicinity of centerish.

I hope the zipper doesn't go right up the center like their other suits. Don't get me wrong, their stuff is amazing, but seeing a zipper go right up the center of this one would just totally put me off. There's a good opportunity for a zipper placement right beside one of the red/gray straps. It's be relatively hidden there, while still being in the vicinity of centerish.

Not to worry, the zipper will NOT go through the middle of the torso area. Some designs lend themselves to that, while others just don't. Even our Batman TDK jacket had a fold over torso part so that the zipper did not go through the logo and torso area....this Captain America jacket will have a very clever access point to the zipper allowing for the die-cast metal chest star logo to be unaltered.:thumbsup

Yes, the Star chest logo will be die cast metal....still working out the kinks but the overall look so far is outstanding, and all throughout the design and development stage our focus has been on 'Extreme' screen accuracy. Captain America is huge, and such a character deserves this kind of attention even more so for its garment function.
Our product line of Movie Replica Motorcycle suits must continue to raise the bar with each and every new release and I firmly believe that we're working on some of our most incredible products yet...this in reference not only to Captain America but everything we have on the workbench currently.:angel

Secondly, yes...you will be able to purchase these items individually or as a full set, so just a jacket alone is absolutely going to be possible!

More news shortly!

David

Omfg! I wish i had more patience these days! GREAT news! That is one jacket that i am seriously considering on getting

Is there any worry about having pointy metal bits attached to a protective suit? A good crash could send a spikey bit of metal into the rider!

capam8_0008_Layer-3.png

Nick

Is there any worry about having pointy metal bits attached to a protective suit? A good crash could send a spikey bit of metal into the rider!

capam8_0008_Layer-3.png

Nick

It's common for high end biker gear to have metal accessories, how they're assembled and the logic behind their application is what's important. The inner workings of the garment have to be engineered with this in mind, which is precisely what we're doing now. Otherwise, the metal elements have to be substituted with something else entirely.

Here's something we're working on to help complete our trade show displays...

87e3963c.jpg

792264c1.jpg

My very talented woodworker is rather handy with prop construction in general and has done a wonderful job with this too...should cool once the suit is set up and the display all done!

David

David, did you guys do that shield??? That is awesome! Can't wait to see the full reveal for you suit.

David, you should try and get the OK from Marvel to make that shield for us. :cry

Can you tell us the diameter of your shield? and if the movie shield is any different?

Cannot wait to see some pics of the suit you guys are making! I'm a fan :)

Can you tell us the diameter of your shield? and if the movie shield is any different?

Cannot wait to see some pics of the suit you guys are making! I'm a fan :)

Let's see...I think ours is 25 inches in diameter, but I have zero knowledge of the actual movie shield to make any kind of informed comparison. This is just going to be part of our trade show display....maybe keep an eye out for a future promo video....that kind of thing but it's not for sale or in any way meant to be insinuated as such.
That said, I dig the BBQ grill demo....very cool!

David

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back