Noble collection ravenclaw diadem

LeonsCollection

so some new photos of the NEW diadem, i relseaed some photos on my intsgram and twitter;)

the diadem is so pretty, its exactly like the one in the film with the birds head- which the cheap ones do very wrong

comes in a perfect display box

PLEASE NOTE- when it was delivered the diadem had no packaging around it when inside the box, so when its being
delivered it was being knocked around. hopefully noble collection can change the packaging rules as i wouldnt want a
perfect product being ruined and broken from the postingservice.
MELSCOMPUTER - DSC_0262.JPGMELSCOMPUTER - DSC_0269.JPGMELSCOMPUTER - DSC_0268.JPGMELSCOMPUTER - DSC_0267.JPGMELSCOMPUTER - DSC_0266.JPGMELSCOMPUTER - DSC_0265.JPGMELSCOMPUTER - DSC_0264.JPGMELSCOMPUTER - DSC_0263.JPGMELSCOMPUTER - DSC_0271.JPGMELSCOMPUTER - DSC_0278.JPGMELSCOMPUTER - DSC_0275.JPGMELSCOMPUTER - DSC_0274.JPGMELSCOMPUTER - DSC_0273.JPGMELSCOMPUTER - DSC_0272.JPGMELSCOMPUTER - DSC_0271.JPGMELSCOMPUTER - DSC_0270.JPG
MELSCOMPUTER - DSC_0168.JPG

Attachments

• MELSCOMPUTER - DSC_0279.JPG
    MELSCOMPUTER - DSC_0279.JPG
    277.5 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
Been looking forward to this one for a while - can't believe it took so long. Mine was posted yesterday. At last I'll own 5/8ths of Voldemort's soul!

Been looking forward to this one for a while - can't believe it took so long. Mine was posted yesterday. At last I'll own 5/8ths of Voldemort's soul!

Yes noble have dragged this on for a while! I'm lucky to have ot before its released, by shipped do you mean noble have already posted the diadem? Just thought it was in preorder till December

Yes noble have dragged this on for a while! I'm lucky to have ot before its released, by shipped do you mean noble have already posted the diadem? Just thought it was in preorder till December

I was very surprised to see that http://www.movie-treasures.com had the diadem in stock. I even checked with them prior to ordering to check that it wasn't a preorder! Only ordered from them the first time a few weeks ago. They're not the fastest, but it seems they stock Noble items (and only Noble items) about 15% cheaper than Noble themselves. And free shipping too!

So how did you come by yours, if you don't mind me asking?

I was very surprised to see that http://www.movie-treasures.com had the diadem in stock. I even checked with them prior to ordering to check that it wasn't a preorder! Only ordered from them the first time a few weeks ago. They're not the fastest, but it seems they stock Noble items (and only Noble items) about 15% cheaper than Noble themselves. And free shipping too!

So how did you come by yours, if you don't mind me asking?

Hmm pretty good website! I found mine in eBay for £140 I should of searched more but I literally did in on a hmm might as well, yeah they are cheaper on there! Tell me in how your diadem is packaged, (re read my paragraph on it)

Hmm pretty good website! I found mine in eBay for £140 [emoji34] I should of searched more but I literally did in on a hmm might as well, yeah they are cheaper on there! Tell me in how your diadem is packaged, (re read my paragraph on it)

Actually just wanted to thanks for the heads up. Sent Movie-treasures an email to see if they offer bubble protection for the diadem.

Good to see that your diadem is fine ;-)

Just received a response from Movie Treasures

We did notice this ourselves when we first received them, so as standard practice we wrap the diadem in bubble wrap and then fill the presentaion box with polystyerene s'sTouch wood all have arrived safely
Kind Regards
Steve (Movie-Treasures)

So that clears it up!

- - - Updated - - -

It's okay:) how's your collection going?

My collection is good so far, thanks! :D It is mostly horcruxes atm.

Also love those wizard cards from Warner Bros. I had mine framed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received a response from Movie Treasures

So that clears it up!

I received my diadem yesterday and movie treasures had indeed wrapped the diadem in bubble wrap and chucked some extra packaging materials in the display box. Sadly however, on this occasion that wasn't enough. The display box itself was bashed in the corners (not particularly bothered about that as it'll be going in my detolf without the box anyway) but also two of the main gems had broken off. The large centre one was lying loose in the box but the bottom oval shaped one was no-where to be found. I've sent an e-mail to movie treasures and I am currently awaiting reply:

diadem.JPG

I received my diadem yesterday and movie treasures had indeed wrapped the diadem in bubble wrap and chucked some extra packaging materials in the display box. Sadly however, on this occasion that wasn't enough. The display box itself was bashed in the corners (not particularly bothered about that as it'll be going in my detolf without the box anyway) but also two of the main gems had broken off. The large centre one was lying loose in the box but the bottom oval shaped one was no-where to be found. I've sent an e-mail to movie treasures and I am currently awaiting reply:

View attachment 390659

Oh damn that is horrifying. I hope you can get it returned/replaced quickly. [emoji46]

Waiting for mine to arrive - but now I'm nervous about the state of my diadem or box!

View attachment 390659

Do you live in England?

Nope, Scotland - a bit closer to Hogwarts!

Haha cool, my diadem came like yours with the big gem off, but I had 3 crystals from the left wing in the box just roaming around, I rang the company from eBay and they said they checked the diadem and it was 'ok' I still kicked off and swore at her she then started to get all of you don't like it keep it, we won't replace it! And we can't as we have non in stock!

Yet on eBay it said 3 available so I questioned her about that she said people lie!

Me being me as I'm an artist knew wat to do to fix it, I used nail hardener it's like a clear liquid that dries clear, one small dot on the gens fixed in place and running the brush around the big gem and sticking it in place, I have noticed that even if you wrap it up it will still break, I hope noble fix this problem, also the dispay box outer corners are abit dented but can't tell in a way

Yeah I can't believe Noble didn't see this coming.

To be honest if the second jewel was in the box too I would've just fixed it myself rather than go through the hassle of waiting for a replacement . Gutted too as my Horcrux ring arrived today and that would've completed my Potter display.

Haha cool, my diadem came like yours with the big gem off, but I had 3 crystals from the left wing in the box just roaming around, I rang the company from eBay and they said they checked the diadem and it was 'ok' I still kicked off and swore at her  she then started to get all of you don't like it keep it, we won't replace it! And we can't as we have non in stock!

Yet on eBay it said 3 available so I questioned her about that she said people lie!

Me being me as I'm an artist knew wat to do to fix it, I used nail hardener it's like a clear liquid that dries clear, one small dot on the gens fixed in place and running the brush around the big gem and sticking it in place, I have noticed that even if you wrap it up it will still break, I hope noble fix this problem, also the dispay box outer corners are abit dented but can't tell in a way

If you do want a replacement though you would be completely entitled to one. You could open a dispute with eBay and they will side with you. If the item is damaged on arrival, the seller is responsible for return postage costs and to provide you with a replacement or refund. Refusing this is not only against ebay rules, but the Sale of Goods act too.

If you do want a replacement though you would be completely entitled to one. You could open a dispute with eBay and they will side with you. If the item is damaged on arrival, the seller is responsible for return postage costs and to provide you with a replacement or refund. Refusing this is not only against ebay rules, but the Sale of Goods act too.

I'm not fussed to be honest, it's the fact that she was like I've checked it then I said but you didn't think about padding it ect?

Have you looked everywhere in the box? Like if you have a touch that helped me? If topping bid up side down giving it a shake ect

I'm not fussed to be honest, it's the fact that she was like I've checked it then I said but you didn't think about padding it ect?

Have you looked everywhere in the box? Like if you have a touch that helped me? If topping bid up side down giving it a shake ect

Absolutely. My only guess is that it is somehow trapped in between the fabric and the board of the presentation box but I've poked my finger everywhere I can and can't feel anything.

Absolutely. My only guess is that it is somehow trapped in between the fabric and the board of the presentation box but I've poked my finger everywhere I can and can't feel anything.

Hmm I don't know what to say, when it's get officials released in buying another one from noble, as I want one for the relics and one for the horcruxes but I hope noble plans and doing something about this

Hmm I don't know what to say, when it's get officials released in buying another one from noble, as I want one for the relics and one for the horcruxes but I hope noble plans and doing something about this

So u keep the horcruxes and relics apart? I allow them to sit together as they are all historic artifacts in the HP universe.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back