Nike Mag's - It's About Time - VIDEO!

Re: Nike McFly's - It's About Time - VIDEO!

Bah. Humbug! Well my version can be an ordinary carrying case with room for the whole outfit. Or an RPF limited edition lol

I hope to have more info on these tomorrow after I get back from the event.

I should be at the event tomorrow as well.

You can already see there are some differences between them and the screen used. The NIKE swoosh goes over the back plate and not behind it.

I'm gonna wear mine in public now, wore em once to the store but not in a populated area. I hope they use the auto lace tech to make auto fit jackets too!!!!

Wear mine all the time lol, get asked a lot " oi mate are those Marty Mcfly shoes " quite a bit, love 'em, but to have a real pair, mmmmm!

Lee

How on earth are all you guys able to go to the event?

I should be at the event tomorrow as well.

You can already see there are some differences between them and the screen used. The NIKE swoosh goes over the back plate and not behind it.

I'm sure the event is going to be awesome. I heard rumblings about it last week or early this week. Brad, if you go tomorrow night - you MUST take pics. I'd love to see what they are going to do with the bottles and Mike's menu.

I sooooo hope these won't be some limited BS again. Didn't stop from getting the DMC Shoes, but dang those last two releases were really aggrevating.

-Gary

I've counted all of the pairs in the video and it lokks like about 1500 pairs.

Yea i estimated over 1000 pairs after counting the pairs on the shelves and how many shelves there are. Depending on release date and limited number of pairs i sooo want to camp in line for a few days just to get some!

Edit: rumors of a price tag of..... $1K!!??? Goodness i hope the real price is revealed tomorrow

I'm holding back on my excitement. Nike keep hyping their releases and then release shoes that are inspired by the movie ones, but never working ones.

Don't make a mess in your pants until you see the official announcement.

At the very least though, the TV commercial for these should look rad after all the filming they did with Chris Lloyd at Puente Hills Mall.

Glad they didnt put in the slamball scene. We would need anti-gravity technology for em haha! I posted this announcement on a Nike forum, now waiting for them to go insane after i posted my pair

I agree, I hope these are not limited edition. I'd like to get a pair someday.

Re: Is Nike Taking Us ‘Back To The Future’?

It would be awesome if it actually happens. I would love to have a pair to go with my hoverboard.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back