swampfiend said: View Post
    Howdy

Cavx and sleepless et al. may like this:
    Nerd Your Ride with “Try This At Home” « Nerdist
    That was cool, thanks
    From
    Athens,Ga
    Oct 22, 2012, 7:57 PM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1927

I love that theres a "I want this so bad it literally HURTS!!!!" thread. ugh the pain.....
    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Oct 22, 2012, 10:00 PM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1928

7 days to go
  4. Universal Greeblie RPF Premium Member Jedifyfe's Avatar
    From
    Los Angeles
    Oct 22, 2012, 11:45 PM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1929

cavx said: View Post
    7 days to go
    You read my mind...
  5. Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Oct 23, 2012, 12:02 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1930

Jedifyfe said: View Post
    You read my mind...
    You mean, you don't want donations for the lifeguard youth auxillary? Damnnit!!
  6. Universal Greeblie RPF Premium Member Jedifyfe's Avatar
    From
    Los Angeles
    Oct 23, 2012, 12:20 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1931

AlexBC said: View Post
    You mean, you don't want donations for the lifeguard youth auxillary? Damnnit!!
    Huh? I am selling subscriptions to the Saturday Evening Post...
    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Oct 23, 2012, 1:04 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1932

You read my mind...
    Then my collection will suddenly look much better

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stage 7.JPG 
Views:	4953 
Size:	126.0 KB 
ID:	121327  
    From
    Scotland
    Oct 23, 2012, 2:06 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1933

Whatever you do folks do not buy from that lebronjames10 site they just sent me this email "Sorry,The shoes are sold out yet,Pls kindly pick another pair in our store.Thanks"
    I explained to them yesterday that they don't say out of stock anywhere on there site, clearly they don't care.

It also seems like they don't want to refund the money, lucky i paid with my Mastercard as i will now have to go to my bank and claim this money back.

Just thought i would let you all know in case anyone is going to order from this site.

Did anyone else order from this site get this message?
    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Oct 23, 2012, 2:40 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1934

There are many online stores selling these shoes and they all seem to be coming from the one factory, so I will suggest that each online store was limited to how many they could pre-order and sell.
  10. Member Since
    Jan 2010
    From
    Berlin, germany
    Oct 23, 2012, 2:48 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1935

The only chance we have is to wait for the pictures. this could be the only proof that the store will have the shoes in stock. it is always the same, there ar not so many websites selling fakes that you can trust.
    From
    Scotland
    Oct 23, 2012, 2:52 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1936

Very true Chris its the risks we take in life that sometimes pay off or don't..

I emailed them back and told them under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 i will proceed to claim my money back and now they have told me "it is ok, we refund money right now 1-3week to your bank so sorry"

Well, now thats over i guess its time to sit back and wait the week.. as all this pre ordering is beginning to get a bit risky, For me anyway

also Nethermarry is saying he is out of stock so i can't order another pair from him, worth a try but seems your right there all saying "out of stock" now.
    Last edited by Taff83; Oct 23, 2012 at 3:00 AM.
  12. Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Oct 23, 2012, 3:01 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1937

I've yet to receive any such emails but I was holding my breath from the jump.

What I don't get is, didn't you order the Mags from that site almost as soon as they went up?
    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Oct 23, 2012, 3:01 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1938

Taff83 said: View Post
    Well, now thats over i guess its time to sit back and wait the week..
    Yeah, kind of like being a 5YO again waiting for the day the big fat guy in the red suit visits. Excited and frustrating at the same time.
  14. Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Oct 23, 2012, 3:15 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1939

Yeah, kind of like being a 5YO again waiting for the day the big fat guy in the red suit visits. Excited and frustrating at the same time.
    ???????????????

From
    Leeds, UK
    Oct 23, 2012, 3:21 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1940

Very true Chris its the risks we take in life that sometimes pay off or don't..

I emailed them back and told them under Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 i will proceed to claim my money back and now they have told me "it is ok, we refund money right now 1-3week to your bank so sorry"

Well, now thats over i guess its time to sit back and wait the week.. as all this pre ordering is beginning to get a bit risky, For me anyway

also Nethermarry is saying he is out of stock so i can't order another pair from him, worth a try but seems your right there all saying "out of stock" now.
    I have to agree now. I'm gonna wait until I see pics then order them. If they turn out amazing and I have to pay more, then so be it. If they turn out to be modified v1s then i'm not out of pocket.
    From
    Scotland
    Oct 23, 2012, 3:21 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1941

I've yet to receive any such emails but I was holding my breath from the jump.

What I don't get is, didn't you order the Mags from that site almost as soon as they went up?
    The day before they raised there price i ordered, which now leads me to believe they were either trying to get me to re buy at the higher price(which wasn't happening) or they are genuinely out of stock (from the time and date of my purchase)

I still don't get how they have these listed in stock on there site though.

The photo of the fat guy in the red suit is just quality haha!
    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Oct 23, 2012, 4:32 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1942

???????????????

I'm glad that is Prime and not an over weight Iron Man.
  18. Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Oct 23, 2012, 4:39 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1943

I'm glad that is Prime and not an over weight Iron Man.
    "It's your kids, Marty. Something's got to be done about your kids!!"
    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Oct 23, 2012, 5:06 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1944

"It's your kids, Marty. Something's got to be done about your kids!!"
    "Be careful around that Griff character. He has a few short circuits in his bionic implants"
    From
    Scotland
    Oct 23, 2012, 5:29 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1945

Anyone who wants to order form hiphopiop.com this is the message they have emailed me today "Sorry friend,we haven't have this shoes"

Looks like no one has the mags in stock anymore.. or am i mistaken?
  21. Universal Greeblie RPF Premium Member Jedifyfe's Avatar
    From
    Los Angeles
    Oct 23, 2012, 5:39 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1946

Anyone who wants to order form hiphopiop.com this is the message they have emailed me today "Sorry friend,we haven't have this shoes"

Looks like no one has the mags in stock anymore.. or am i mistaken?
    Well a couple of things may be happening.

1) WAY too many people have ordered these and these wholesale sites are not sure how many they will end up getting, so they limited their sales number. Once these start shipping and they get back stock, they they will start selling them again.

Or

2) These are truly more limited than we thought and those who waited will now be paying secondary market prices.

My gut instinct tells me that option #1 is more likely.
    From
    Scotland
    Oct 23, 2012, 6:25 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1947

Yep which means the ones who held off buying will have a slightly longer wait unfortunately, but i think there stock levels will replenish for Christmas, if they have any sense anyway as that will be the biggest sales for the year.

I am pleased i have two pairs coming, kinda sad my third pair have been refunded but i am thinking positive now.. if these are selling they will see that and make more of them, if not, well hey there losing out on all our money.

fashionelife says 30th October just noticed not sure if this is new or old info but at least we have a date stated finally in black and white, but fyi they still don't have a price displayed..

General question: Who would you say is the most reliable with regards to customer service, communication and general satisfaction with carrying out a transaction at the moment? for me believe it or not but "pickgoodshoes" would love to know what everyone else thinks.
    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Oct 23, 2012, 6:57 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1948

Well a couple of things may be happening.

1) WAY too many people have ordered these and these wholesale sites are not sure how many they will end up getting, so they limited their sales number. Once these start shipping and they get back stock, they they will start selling them again.

Or

2) These are truly more limited than we thought and those who waited will now be paying secondary market prices.

My gut instinct tells me that option #1 is more likely.
    I'll agree with #1 as well.

If we can ASS-U-ME that this V2 MAG is actually a copy of the real deal and not just an enhanced V1, then that means new tooling etc, so this limited run won't be exactly "limited" because they will want to get their money back from the set up costs, especially the molds for injection molding the soles etc.

I looked into injection molding a few years back and I would have to produce no less than 10,000 parts just to warrant the expense of the molds.

Granted in China, the same mold I was going to buy in AU was about 1/3rd the price, but still you don't just do short runs (1500 pair like NIKE did) with that kind outlay. That said, NIKE now have their molds, so could do more shoes in the future if they need to.

The real MAGs were made in Taiwan, and it would almost be funny if their molds were used to make these shoes.
    From
    Scotland
    Oct 23, 2012, 7:46 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1949

Cavx you have summed up a lot in that post and i think your spot on with everything you have said.

This could only mean they have to make more to cover the costs for the molds ect as you stated as well as making a 15-30% profit margin, you have fairly cheered me up anyway as that never even crossed my mind
    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Oct 23, 2012, 8:04 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1950

Your welcome. I guess the reason I 'think outside the box' on things like this is because I design and manufacture from the ground up myself, so I understand the costs involved in turning an idea into a real product.