Subscribe
    From
    Wellington, FL
    Oct 19, 2012, 11:39 PM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1776

Alright so the "$90" Mags were saved onto my bookmarks page yesterday....clicked on the link today and.... BAM! $230 today. These retailers def. seem to know that they have "Gold" on their hands to be jacking up the prices that quickly....seems to be a good sign. (possibly)
    From
    Southeast USA
    Oct 19, 2012, 11:50 PM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1777

cavx said: View Post
    It seems I have a tracking number The EMS website is not working though
    WOW, so yours are supposedly on the way already? That would be crazy if you got a pair in hand before we even get "real" pictures either on a website or from someone getting them from a contact.

How long could it take to ship from China to Australia? Not long I hope! Maybe yours will be the first pair we get to see.
    From
    Yorkshire/London, England, UK
    Oct 19, 2012, 11:54 PM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1778

A quick tip for those guys who are ordering multiple pairs, as this is important stuff before anything gets shipped out.

Make sure you tell the seller to split your order, so you get some pairs in one box, and others in a seperate box.

If you are ordering lots of shoes, ie more than 3 pairs in a single box, there's more chance of customs giving you problems with your package!

so make sure you get your shoes shipped in 2 or 3 boxes if you are orderings lots of them!

Just thought i'd let you guys know, because it happens quite a bit when buying from China, so better to be on the safe side.

You can look up on youtube to see examples of what happens when boxes are seized, although hopefully nothing happens to any of your orders.

They damn well better not do anything to our deliveries!
  4. RPF Premium Member
    Oct 20, 2012, 12:57 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1779

All this wait for real pics of the actual knockoffs is driving me insane
  5. Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Oct 20, 2012, 1:00 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1780

markpoon said: View Post
    All this wait for real pics of the actual knockoffs is driving me insane
    I'm having trouble with my payment so waiting for news on that is driving me insane.

Did a stupid thing and did direct bank transfer.
  6. Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Oct 20, 2012, 1:27 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1781

Hmmm. Anyone else paid direct bank transfer not getting any responses?

Me=annoyed face
    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Oct 20, 2012, 1:48 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1782

DL4567 said: View Post
    WOW, so yours are supposedly on the way already?
    I don't know. My internet banking shows the amount as withdrawn, but still pending transfer, yet I have

10/18/2012 rpapproved Pay notice [rp transactionid: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxE].

This is what I have in both email and on my account
    Dear cavx :

You have succeeded in paying for your order. We will inform the seller as soon as possible. You are expected to receive goods within 3 to 10 working days. Please prepare for the receiving.

Order tracking

Processing time : 2012-10-19 06:31:58 Product details: Quantity(1)X Cheap Nike Mags McFly Shoes 2012 Wolf Grey For Sale Size:Mens US=10,UK=9,EU=44 price:90.99USD
    Payment method: online credit card payment The cost of the goods: 90.99 Freight charges: 19.99 The credit card holder: xxxx xxxxxx The last four numbers of the credit card: xxxx
    Payee's name: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    That would be crazy if you got a pair in hand before we even get "real" pictures either on a website or from someone getting them from a contact.
    Believe me, regardless of what they turn out to be, you guys will know what to expect if I get them first.

How long could it take to ship from China to Australia? Not long I hope! Maybe yours will be the first pair we get to see.
    Items I have brought in from China in the past usually take 7 working days. I always allow 10 because customs sometimes hang on to items. They held one shipment for a week and gave no explanation as to what or why.
  8. Universal Greeblie RPF Premium Member Jedifyfe's Avatar
    From
    Los Angeles
    Oct 20, 2012, 1:49 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1783

Which site did you buy from?
    From
    Brisbane, Australia
    Oct 20, 2012, 1:54 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1784

The one you provided [lebronjames10?]. The first site I found and procrastinated over was asking 129 and I just did not get a good feeling about it. After sweating it out for 24 hours, I clicked the site you provided, found the shoes for $90.99 and found I could use Master Card to pay. I felt good about this site, so went ahead.
  10. Universal Greeblie RPF Premium Member Jedifyfe's Avatar
    From
    Los Angeles
    Oct 20, 2012, 2:02 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1785

Sorry, I was referring to Alex.
  11. Universal Greeblie RPF Premium Member Jedifyfe's Avatar
    From
    Los Angeles
    Oct 20, 2012, 2:13 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1786

I just had an online customer service chat with pickgoodshoes and they said they expect photos beginning of next month and that they believe these will be exactly like the real Mags(take that for what it's worth).
  12. Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Oct 20, 2012, 2:14 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1787

Jedifyfe said: View Post
    Sorry, I was referring to Alex.
    Pickgoodshoes.com

They were really prompt with answers but now not a peep.

Could be all the email traffic they now have. Wouldn't surprise me.
  13. Universal Greeblie RPF Premium Member Jedifyfe's Avatar
    From
    Los Angeles
    Oct 20, 2012, 2:18 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1788

AlexBC said: View Post
    Pickgoodshoes.com

They were really prompt with answers but now not a peep.

Could be all the email traffic they now have. Wouldn't surprise me.
    It took at least 24 hours for them to update my account and move me from waiting to pay to waiting to ship.
    From
    Southeast USA
    Oct 20, 2012, 2:32 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1789

Jedifyfe, what sizes are your various ordered pairs? Did you get them all in your size, or different?
  15. Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Oct 20, 2012, 3:00 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1790

Jedifyfe said: View Post
    It took at least 24 hours for them to update my account and move me from waiting to pay to waiting to ship.
    It's been days now. I'm not all that worried but considering how much I paid i'd hoped for better response time from them.
    From
    Scotland
    Oct 20, 2012, 3:59 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1791

If anyone is looking for the cheapest place to buy them I think this site is the one, that I can find anyway.

coming soon?Schedule style the most expensive nike light shoes in the globle NIKE MAG-001?pleases wait stock? on sale,for Cheap,wholesale from China

Oh and i would like to add (off topic sorry) i am putting together a thread for ideas on a black/red Nike mag as a lot of people seem to be on about this at the moment.

http://www.therpf.com/f9/black-red-n...roject-163923/
    Last edited by Taff83; Oct 20, 2012 at 5:43 AM.
  17. Universal Greeblie RPF Premium Member Jedifyfe's Avatar
    From
    Los Angeles
    Oct 20, 2012, 7:05 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1792

Jedifyfe, what sizes are your various ordered pairs? Did you get them all in your size, or different?
    All size 11.
  18. Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Oct 20, 2012, 7:23 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1793

Yay! Confirmation received.
  19. Member Since
    Oct 2012
    From
    Germany
    Oct 20, 2012, 7:26 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1794

AlexBC said: View Post
    Yay! Confirmation received.
    Oh my, I wanted to klick the "Like"-button when I realised this isn`t Facebook
    Anyway, glad to hear it!
  20. Member Since
    Oct 2010
    Oct 20, 2012, 7:31 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1795

Well, I took the plunge - just one pair though. I have high hopes.
  21. Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Oct 20, 2012, 7:41 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1796

I'd like to know if any brave soles (har) plan to save these til xmas day.

Sad though it may be, im reserving one pair to be opened on xmas morning to be worn on mah feets all day.
    From
    Orlando, Florida
    Oct 20, 2012, 8:23 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1797

Hey guys, funny thing happened this morning....HA!
    but seriously, I got an email from somebody at fashionelife.com (not sure why, but I think I bought kmags from them) saying "The Nike Mag shoes back to the future shoes nike will Release on 30 Oct, 2012,limited edition nike mag shoes on our store site at nike air jordan retro,cheap gucci,cheap t shirts,cheap handbags,cheap sunglasses,jewelry for sale free shipping etc. , now support reservation,Or you can contact us by email at fashionelife@hotmail.com

Have a nice day!"

So I replied that I'm interested but that I'd like to know the price and if they had any pictures. They replied with this:

The new's is nike mag 2012 back to the future,so different,the price need 30th can release,
    You can make it to order first,when the shoes arrivals that we will send the invoice to you,
    for the more photos to view the link:
    Cheap Nike Mag Shoes Marty Mcfly Nike,Nike Mag Shoes Marty Mcfly Nike For Cheap,Cheap Nike Mag Shoes Marty Mcfly Nike On Sale,shop page 1 |fashionelife.com

any further question please let us know,
    thank you and have a nice day!

Bess

3rd email said "these are real pictures for sample"

While I don't believe these are the real pictures here are my thoughts about the exchange
    1. These shoes will be a spot on replica (not sure about lights)
    2. The prices will vary widely at first and eventually stop around $200
    3. I can't wait another 10 days
    Last edited by NikWink; Oct 20, 2012 at 9:18 AM.
  23. Member Since
    Jun 2012
    Oct 20, 2012, 8:33 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1798

Yeah, those pics are the 2011.
  24. toddslightning is offline toddslightning
    Oct 20, 2012, 10:02 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1799

i will not give the web site becasue i dont kno it i was showed by a friend of mine who sells sneakers real and fake for a livin and said thats what he can get and showed me the price which is what i mentioned before .. u have to be a vendor to buy off this site and buy in big quantitys .. they dont have to be the same shoe but u have to place a big order.. which he does.. so imma order a pair and take lots of pics and show u guys .. if u like i can ask him to order more for all of u... by the shoes he has shown me from this place there pretty damn good .. im not a expert but pretty damn hard to tell the real from fake being next to eachother

and as for people floodin onto this site for these shoes thats not me .. i just happened to be a memeber and saw this post and read it ... liked the shoes and happened to mention to my friend joking around about them .. sure enough he has them
    From
    Wellington, FL
    Oct 20, 2012, 10:12 AM - Re: NIKE MAG Knockoffs #1800

toddslightning said: View Post
    i will not give the web site becasue i dont kno it i was showed by a friend of mine who sells sneakers real and fake for a livin and said thats what he can get and showed me the price which is what i mentioned before .. u have to be a vendor to buy off this site and buy in big quantitys .. they dont have to be the same shoe but u have to place a big order.. which he does.. so imma order a pair and take lots of pics and show u guys .. if u like i can ask him to order more for all of u... by the shoes he has shown me from this place there pretty damn good .. im not a expert but pretty damn hard to tell the real from fake being next to eachother

and as for people floodin onto this site for these shoes thats not me .. i just happened to be a memeber and saw this post and read it ... liked the shoes and happened to mention to my friend joking around about them .. sure enough he has them
    Cool Story Bro!