Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Subscribe
    From
    Scotland
    Feb 26, 2009, 5:30 PM - My Office / Prop display room Pics - Show me yours!!!! #1

Hi Gang,

Well some of you may of already seen my office / prop display room in the past, however there has been a good few additions and alterations since i posted them over a year ago, so i thought i would share my new photos.

I love these type of threads, so i'll show you mine, so you can show me yours!!!

Thanks
    Gordy

Thanks to Polsnulspace for the idea on this one, i received this for my 30th birthday on tuesday, and have managed to convince the wife to let me hang it in the hallway!!!!
    Last edited by G17RDY; Feb 26, 2009 at 5:34 PM.
    From
    Southern California
    Feb 26, 2009, 6:26 PM - Re: My Office / Prop display room Pics - Show me yours!!!! #2

Love the LOTR swords and the Witchking helemt. I am VERY on the fence about getting one of the hemets.
  3. tk1565 is offline tk1565
    Feb 26, 2009, 6:38 PM - Re: My Office / Prop display room Pics - Show me yours!!!! #3

G17RDY said: View Post
    Hi Gang,

Well some of you may of already seen my office / prop display room in the past, however there has been a good few additions and alterations since i posted them over a year ago, so i thought i would share my new photos.

I love these type of threads, so i'll show you mine, so you can show me yours!!!

Thanks
    Gordy

Thanks to Polsnulspace for the idea on this one, i received this for my 30th birthday on tuesday, and have managed to convince the wife to let me hang it in the hallway!!!!
    awesome setup i luv the joker poster and the i robot head
    ičll post some new pics of my set up soon
    thanx for share in
    bc
  4. Universal Greeblie RPF Premium Member Jedifyfe's Avatar
    From
    Los Angeles
    Feb 26, 2009, 6:40 PM - Re: My Office / Prop display room Pics - Show me yours!!!! #4

Great display! I really like the Elvish script around the top of the walls. And of course I will share my prop pics

Last edited by Jedifyfe; Mar 10, 2009 at 10:33 PM.
    From
    Baltimore MD
    Feb 27, 2009, 9:40 AM - Re: My Office / Prop display room Pics - Show me yours!!!! #5

Good GOD! What impressive collections you both have
    From
    Germany
    Feb 28, 2009, 7:24 PM - Re: My Office / Prop display room Pics - Show me yours!!!! #6

Man, im very jealousy of your great collections...

Wish I had a collection like this...

Oh, I remember that I want get some of the jedyfife BTTF stuff one day... its still not done... But one day...

But I want to share too...

will make some pics later today... tidy up a liitle bit...
  7. Universal Greeblie RPF Premium Member Jedifyfe's Avatar
    From
    Los Angeles
    Feb 28, 2009, 10:34 PM - Re: My Office / Prop display room Pics - Show me yours!!!! #7

Onkelpsycho said: View Post
    Oh, I remember that I want get some of the jedyfife BTTF stuff one day... its still not done... But one day...
    Just let me know. I have seen your props on yourprops.com. Looking good!

Brad
    From
    USA
    Mar 1, 2009, 1:02 AM - Re: My Office / Prop display room Pics - Show me yours!!!! #8

Fantastic and very classy displays guys
    From
    Germany
    Mar 1, 2009, 9:13 AM - Re: My Office / Prop display room Pics - Show me yours!!!! #9

Jedifyfe said: View Post
    Just let me know. I have seen your props on yourprops.com. Looking good!

Brad

Yeah the problem is, Ive no more free space on the walls... My Prop/cinema/hobby room got only 4 walls... And my girlfriend dont want any props hanging in the living room or bedroom...

Ive got so many unframed props and other stuff in boxes... And a whole box of Ghostbusters props... its a shame... And it becomes more and more, but I want to get some BTTF stuff, JP stuff and maybe one or two parts of indiana jones and then I will stop collecting everything. Sometimes Im asking myself why I make or buy all these things...

And I like the John McClane Stuff, never noticed in your McClane Wallet Thread that it looks so great... Wow.... Btw: anything new?!?

Well, here is some of my stuff, not so great as your displays, next time if I ever get a new appartement (im living here for two months) I will get an appartement with one indiana jones room, one for lord of the ring, one for BTTF, and one for all the other movies...

So...

Thats one of the Indiana Jones Displays and one of the real Prop corners.

My desk, the only prop here is the Batarang.

Display 2: Blues Brothers, Ghostbusters and Ghostbusters 2 with some related stuff:

Display 2 Part 2: Hellraiser, Wanted, Mad Max 2, PotC, Batman & Robin and then BTTF Stuff.

More BTTF Stuff:

Display 3 with more BTTF:

And again BTTF:

There is more BTTF Stuff in boxes I cant show, but like Jedifyfe said, its all on my yourprops account.

Searching for LOTR Stuff... Boxes...! I hate to do that but ive got only 1 and a half rooms for props and stuff, so its always hard to decide what you want to present...

Some framed autographs and other stuff:

The naked man is my Jack Sparrow Costume project...

Autographs and Props:

DVD Collection with Display 2 & 3 in the middle, dont ask for details...

Thats all for the moment, there is some other intresting stuff, but I cant show everything so cool like you guys, Im very impressed of your collections and how you display yout stuff... Very cool...
    From
    Scotland
    Mar 1, 2009, 1:04 PM - Re: My Office / Prop display room Pics - Show me yours!!!! #10

Gordy...I love your style of displaying mate. Its right up my street.....tidy, uncluttered, themed and smart as fu...

Brad...Ive droooled over your collection many a time mate!!

Onkelpsycho...i love that Indy display!!

And if you wanna see my stuff, go here.......

http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=54607

From
    Germany
    Mar 1, 2009, 3:50 PM - Re: My Office / Prop display room Pics - Show me yours!!!! #11

Yep, I take a look on these pics earlier... Really great stuff, and its the way i like it: props and behind that autographs or framed pics, and everything is there, where it must be. Terminator stuff in the terminator corner, etc.

Everyones got a Jurassic Park Barbasol can...

Maybe I will buy someday some shelves and make 2 or 3 other displays...
    From
    United Kingdom
    Mar 1, 2009, 4:01 PM - Re: My Office / Prop display room Pics - Show me yours!!!! #12

Great collections guys!! Really love the Irobot collection.
    From
    South West, UK
    Mar 2, 2009, 12:25 PM - Re: My Office / Prop display room Pics - Show me yours!!!! #13

Eye popping collections, I now have something to aim for with my collection!
  14. Member Since
    Jul 2000
    Mar 3, 2009, 2:35 AM - Re: My Office / Prop display room Pics - Show me yours!!!! #14

Gordy, thanks for posting pics of your collection! I'm envious not only of your props, but also of your display shelves!

Are those Ikea? Real wood? Looks beautiful. I like the lighter woods for display cabinets, etc.
    Mar 3, 2009, 4:45 AM - Re: My Office / Prop display room Pics - Show me yours!!!! #15

I just love that Die Hard display!
    Mar 3, 2009, 6:13 AM - Re: My Office / Prop display room Pics - Show me yours!!!! #16

Now that's an office you don't mind spending time in.
    Very nice.
  17. Universal Greeblie RPF Premium Member Jedifyfe's Avatar
    From
    Los Angeles
    Mar 9, 2009, 2:15 AM - Re: My Office / Prop display room Pics - Show me yours!!!! #17

geto10 said: View Post
    I just love that Die Hard display!
    Thank You. So do I

Brad
    From
    United Kingdom
    Mar 9, 2009, 5:15 AM - Re: My Office / Prop display room Pics - Show me yours!!!! #18

Wow amazing displays! I have never seen such a variety of props from different movies. You guys must be collecting years!
  19. Universal Greeblie RPF Premium Member Jedifyfe's Avatar
    From
    Los Angeles
    Mar 9, 2009, 1:56 PM - Re: My Office / Prop display room Pics - Show me yours!!!! #19

GPITTARAS said: View Post
    Wow amazing displays! I have never seen such a variety of props from different movies. You guys must be collecting years!
    Yes and No. My collection has grown extenxively in the last 2 years. I will post pics of my earlier collection later.

Brad
    Mar 9, 2009, 7:16 PM - Re: My Office / Prop display room Pics - Show me yours!!!! #20

Love the inner space chip. And nice to see one of my plutonium canisters out in the wild.
    From
    Scotland
    Mar 10, 2009, 10:40 AM - Re: My Office / Prop display room Pics - Show me yours!!!! #21

GPITTARAS said: View Post
    I've been collecting seriously for around 3 years, once you get the Bug, you go from one thing to another, although there is no better prop / replica than the ones you make yourself, that's really what i am now concentrating on.
    From
    United Kingdom
    Mar 10, 2009, 11:08 AM - Re: My Office / Prop display room Pics - Show me yours!!!! #22

Jeepers! Amazing collection. Congrats!
  23. Universal Greeblie RPF Premium Member Jedifyfe's Avatar
    From
    Los Angeles
    Mar 10, 2009, 10:37 PM - Re: My Office / Prop display room Pics - Show me yours!!!! #23

Just added some new ones (National Treasure, IronMan, JP...)

Brad
    From
    Germany
    Mar 11, 2009, 9:12 AM - Re: My Office / Prop display room Pics - Show me yours!!!! #24

Jedifyfe said: View Post
    Just added some new ones (National Treasure, IronMan, JP...)

Brad

Man, jurassic park is one of my favorite movies, this display is great... The frame, too. I wish I could get always the right frames here, but if you search for anythng youl will always get the standart frames, where no prop will ever fit. I think if I ever want a right frame I must make them by myself...

Are you the one who gets the very cheap JP stuff from the junkyard or have you got all the stuff before?

Like the National treasures display, too... Have you made the Declaration by yourself or is it from another propper... (I know Magnoli makes 'em, too...)

What is it, under the National treasures pic?!?

Really nice stuff, I'm totally speechless. Like I see, I'm far away from a good prop collection. This is amazing stuff... Just wow... If you ever dont want it anymore, just let me know...
    From
    Germany
    Apr 29, 2009, 9:10 AM - Re: My Office / Prop display room Pics - Show me yours!!!! #25

Well, I just try a little bit, but Im not sure how to present the stuff correct, next to that display I want to add two, on the left on the right, they are not as high as this one, so its perfectly for busts or something.

On Monday Ive got 5 display, so I dont know how to gon on, one for BTTF, Indiana Jonesand 3 for the rest. But the Indiana Jones stuff wont fit in 2 of them because of the high grail painting... And some of the pros need very much room (Romb Raider because I want to show the waistbelt with guns...

Well, It will need some time, before I know what looks great, I try BTTF in the main display, but Im not satisfied...

http://img504.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dsc01143.jpg