My "Nike MAG" MODELKIT BY CLONEPROPS¡¡¡

cloneprops

Hi all guys,

Im starting an interesting project and finally decided to make my own thread about.
Im finished "Modelkit I" and im involved in kit II.That kit is probably the most difficult because have more complexity in molds and materials(transparent urethanes,ect.)Soles and midsoles.

The modelkit III is for the rest of the shoe, like textile patterns and other stuff.

I have developing that since october.Lot of fails :cry, and lot of wins:thumbsup , I learn a lot about molding,sculpting and prototyping.

theres a video about that project:
Untitled on Vimeo
here you can see a basic show of the parts of kit I.

and more videos about the process:

Untitled on Vimeo

Untitled on Vimeo

Untitled on Vimeo

Untitled on Vimeo

Untitled on Vimeo

if you want to see more details about the "making of" and the techniques used to obtain that pieces you can visit my blog: www.cloneprops.blogspot.com

rendermag7.jpg

t.JPG

IMG_1808.JPG

E.jpg
IMG_1707.JPG

J.jpg

Last edited:
Very well done - and interested. Sure, I may be a proud owner of the official Nike Mag shoes - but I'd like to have a pair that I can actually wear to cons without fear of damaging my valuable replicas!

In a few days I will post a thread in the junkyard, with all information about the kit I,(price each piece,details about,shipping date,photos of the kit,etc)and the list of definitive users who want limited edition "Modelkit I".Im not sure how much copies I will made,because my molds was not designed for massive copies!!I will keep the order of preference of pleople who are posting and want the kit.

I would like to ask where you found white rubber? Is it urethane? I have sought white rubber with no luck, so I hope you won't mind sharing.

This thread is more than 7 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back