Museum Replicas Cyclops Visor

Re: Museum Replicas Cyclopse Visor?

well, I have the Magneto helmet and the paint job was pretty bad... I'm gonna wait for the warmer weather and repaint it, as for the visor, like you, I was waiting a review

Re: Museum Replicas Cyclopse Visor?

I posted a similar thread a couple days ago but it hasn't gotten any replies.
http://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=38255&highlight=cyclops+visor

I'm guessing the product just hasn't been selling strongly. The only real feedback I've heard so far (from a past ebay auction) is that the visor is somewhat narrow and not sized for the average adult head (whatever that means). The guy unfortunately didn't have any measurements.

i have their cyclops visors really neat little prop. comes with a nice case and diagram on how it would actually work. i give it two thumbs up. and really u cant beat that price.

Griff

i have their cyclops visors really neat little prop. comes with a nice case and diagram on how it would actually work. i give it two thumbs up. and really u cant beat that price.

Griff

How does it fit on you? Do you have any candid shots you can post?

just got 1. cool little prop, thought you would be able to turn the activators on the side though. pretty much just like a pair of sunglasses.

Someone post some pics, interested in this also, at comic con last year they had all there stuff displayed, but only got to see the visors in there cases, dident get to hold them or anything

Here are some pictures...

8630408.jpeg

8677796.jpeg

8991307.jpeg

9030126.jpeg

9050922.jpeg

9071157.jpeg

9091966.jpeg

9112975.jpeg

It's a bit too small for me, as the way it is curved prevents me from sliding the visor to my face like other sunglasses. The visor is plastic with non-turning activators and the red iridium polarized lens is just as it sounds. Since it doesn't fit me, it's going on the Junkyard: http://therpf.com/showthread.php?p=511149

Well, there is a ruler in some of the pictures. I wear a 'small' sized military utility cover that fits tightly with a short hair cut, but that isn't the same part of the head. I have about a 22.5" circumference around the head at eye-level.

Well, there is a ruler in some of the pictures. I wear a 'small' sized military utility cover that fits tightly with a short hair cut, but that isn't the same part of the head. I have about a 22.5" circumference around the head at eye-level.

Hm, my head's 'bout 20 inches round eye-level. I've been eyeing (terrible pun) these for a bit and need a new pair of shades anyhow... I might pick these up!

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back