Muffit - Daggit of BSG

steveo

Sr Member
Does anyone have any good pics of Muffit from the original BSG? I think there might have been display with him at a Science Museum in Seattle and was curious if anyone had any good pics. Especially of the face details. Thanks in advance.

Steveo

There was someone who was making one a couple of years back here on the RPF. From what I recall, it was ALMOST finished and it looked damned good. I want to say he ended up selling it. Anyone remember who it was?

I seem to recall his and it was pretty good. Anyone have pictures of the actual costume? Or really good screencaps of it?

Yeah Gordon made one and also for a time did a run of the parts for the face.

I'm sure he will chime in once he sees this.

I don't know if they were lost in the big hack, but ASAP had some pics of Muffey, you might want to check there.

couldn't find anything in ASAP, they must have been lost or I missed something. Anyone else have pics/suggestions/screencaps?

dome912-vi.jpg

The eye parts from the Wostok 1 kit

Scott

I may have some pics of the suit in the sci-fi museum. Contact me at spcglider@aol.com

I also still have the resin bits for the kits I was selling. The vac molds bit the dust a while ago, but I still have the silicone molds for the resin parts I was making. They aren't 100% accurate.

I will be making a NEW Muffit sometime on down the line. I'm working on getting appropriate fur fabric right now. The stuff I used the first time around was bad.

-Gordon

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back