Okay, so this has been going pretty well for me (considering that I don't have to much experience with metal,lol). Once again, the pictures are in order of progress.
So first i had to draw out the blueprints as 2 separate pieces for the top because I didn't have a big enough metal piece to cover the entire top. So I cut those out with a jigsaw,grinded them, and shaped them with the appropriate bends/creases. That was fun ()
Then I had to fit everything properly with nuts/bolts, and then gave it a few coats of white primer. Oh, & those dumb looking things sticking out of the top are just to keep the 2 top pieces from overlapping for the time being. I'll fix that soon.
So, thanks for taking a look! Leave comments/suggestions if you so please.