Maul Props

runnriottt

Looking for info on the Bracelet/droid controller and the Monocular from the Tattoine scenes. Any body make these yet? Good ref pics?

An old pic of the bracelet, originally from starwars.com I think.
For the beads, I would look in an arts and crafts store for iron-on beads ... but maybe they are LEDs or gems ("citrins"), I can not say.
wrist_bg.jpg

Nothing on the Monocular?

I am going to try a "penut bulb" used in the military. If it looks good ill get the numbers and post up...

I believe those are painted bulbs on the lower part of the wrist as well... I am looking for those. Right now I had zerts in those spots, but they can be gotten rid of.

the squares are not machined, you can tell rom the gap. The pic slightly veries from the screen shot I have, but it is a great pic!

Back to work... :)

After asking around and seeing there arent to many of these to be had, I am making one. These shots are of the base, with grease zerts in the spots where the light bulbs will go. I machined out the bracelet,includeing the two lowered sections on the edges, but man its tight with the glove on! might have to take a little more off. I plan to drill the three rows of 8 holes that the "switches" or lights seem to go. They might be milspec peanut bulbs that go in the holes still looking into that.
What'ca all think so far? Any suggestions?
IMG_2057.jpg

IMG_2056.jpg

IMG_2058.jpg

IMG_2055.jpg

I think its a good start. The screw tops from the reference photo remind me of lamp nuts..those screws that hold lamp shades on the lamp..

IMG_4686.jpg

I used clear plastic dots from a craft store.The two silver knobs are turn signal indicator bulbs from a vintage Mini. The detail parts under the bulb was made from modeling plastic, all attatched to a shaped aluminum band.

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back