Mass Effect M3 Predator build

Quail Chick

Greetings from sunny Miami!

I'm really proud to show off my second Mass Effect gun, the M3 Predator. I made it out of MDF, craft foam, and small googley eyes. The build took 3 days and about $25. Compared to my first gun, the Carnifex hand cannon, this one is a lot cleaner. I'm still very much an novice, especially with replica firearms, but I am very happy with my skill improvement.

I have to give a big thanks to THORSSOLI, I've been using his blog as a guide for the M3. Mine's not nearly as good, but I'm still proud of it.

I was also able to make a data pad with some scrap, waiting on some orange plastic in the mail to finish it up. :)

CIMG2158.jpg

CIMG2159.jpg

CIMG2160.jpg

CIMG2161.jpg

MangoEffect.jpg

Improvement between Carnifex and M3:
dualweapons.jpg

Looks good! Amzing for only 3 days. Do you happen to have a picture of it being held by someone just for scale purposes? (or failing that... how long is it?). I'm trying to build one of these too and I have a sinking feeling I've made it too large.

Do you happen to have any concept art of the datapad? I just need an image of the full datapad by itself but I can't seem to find any when I search. Every time I search "mass effect datapad" the results always pertain to the iOS app. I need some good images of it for a project I'm working on and I would be super thankful for any help you could throw my way. Also, keep up the good work :) that predator looks awesome!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back