Licensed Pulse Rifle pre-order

I e-mailed HCG with a question today and also finally purchased one of these. According to the reply it sounds like they are on the boat!:love

Last edited:
Well, if they're on the boat that means a couple weeks until they take delivery... then a few days to get them sorted in the warehouse... so it looks like they might be on course for a mid-July shipping after all.

I just hope that Propstore are getting their stock directly from the factory so that it doesn't take yet more time to get them from there.

I e-mailed HCG with a question today and also finally purchased one of these. According to the reply it sounds like their on the boat!:love

My placeholder has decayed and fallen from the display spot on the wall. I may have to repaint to cover all the faded wall around where the placeholder was.. really...

img1.jpg

Wonder if I should open this box... :D

Wohoo! Pulse Rifles in the summer sun!

I got confirmation from Propstore that they are indeed getting them directly from the factory.

Hmm, just noticed Propstore have raised their price to £895 ?
I pre-ordered at £695 (still showing in my cart) quite a price rise.

The one they have for sale for £895 is an ICONS. The HCG PR is sold out at propstore. They told me so in an e-mail. Glad I got my order in a loooong time ago.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back