Licensed Predator 2 Disc

ghostryder

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
http://www.thehiveforum.net/forum/index.php/topic,6334.0.html

hcgpreddisk.jpg

hcgpreddisk13.jpg

aaah silly me. Yup. Seems to have everything off on the tick sheet. Now the real question is when can we put down our downpayments? lol Can't see it up yet on the HCG website.

Regards
TAZ

All that base does is push the item price up (cos they have to design/cast it etc), push the shipping cost up (its gonna be heavy + I am in the UK so mucho £££) and (for me) be left in the box cos it won't fit in my display area etc.
So yeah, i'd rather have it without thanks (like that's gonna happen :unsure ).
Something simple like a pred style 'plate stand' would have been preferable IMO.

Other than that, having looked at the light FX on the vid etc - its bloody brilliant!! :thumbsup

SAS

(Sideshow did it with the new Samaritan and that annoyed me for the same three reasons.)

Last edited:
Here are photos of an original hardcopy (resin) stunt. The production-used servo parts were used on the heroes, as the hardcopy stunts I've seen don't include the metal hardware needed to mount them:

pred2_disc_06.jpg

pred2_disc_15.jpg

Phil

I dunno. They seem to have idealised a lot of it, and that base is just awful. Can't see anything that makes me want to buy it!

like the disk, lights are nice .....the base is kinda ehh, the P2 hand have been on the costume market for about 4 years now so not really impressed with that aspect of it.

To each his own and not to be nit-picky but isn't the disk and the hand from predator 2? not predator as stated on the base.... again just from a geek aspect of correct-ness.

any idea on the price for one of these? i hope not a "G"note..:rolleyes

not bad for a piece like that....

recently it seems folks are losing their freakin minds charging ridiculous prices for statues toys and props related to predator, but that is a another topic all together.

andrew

Man, that base sucks!

Would be nice as an option for those who like it...

Never know, they may have had to offer like this if licensing required it to be a "Statue."

Silly, but it happens.

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back