Licensed 1:1 1966 Batmobile Replicas

ghostryder

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Awesome Official 1966 Batmobile Replicas Now for Sale

batmobile-licensed.jpg

The owner of the company is a friend of mine.

From hanging out over at the '66 Batmobile messageboard where this is a common question,from what I understand, the insurance is based on the "donor" vehicle VIN number which is usually and older Lincoln.
So in other words not as bad as you may think.

These cars are showstoppers in person!!!!

Chuck...

That's my favorite car of all time! $150K is, unfortunately, out of my price range.

Is the licensee the same guy that goes by the handle "Batmobile Broker" or is it somebody else?

-Mike

Wow!

For the past two years Monstermania in Cherry Hill, NJ has had one on display outside of the building. Wonder if it's the same people?

The DVD player ruins the authenticity for me. Shouldn't it have an 8-track.:lol

I am DEFINITELY getting one of these when I win the lottery.

Okay this is all kinds of awesome!

Soon as I win the lottery I'm buying one! :lol

But to be serious for just a smidgen, I wonder if there would be any concern about having a red flashing light on top of your non police/emergency vehicle?

I'm sure the police would turn a blind eye to it though- or maybe not? :confused

Would it have to be covered up while travelling on the road? I don't think "just leaving it turned off" counts.

Would like to hear what the police officers around here think.

Sorry if I sound like a worry wart- I'm just curious is all.

Don't get me wrong though- I love this car! And I was serious about buying one if I win the lottery. :)

Kevin

Oh WOW!!! :eek

Big congrats to Mark, and everyone else at FF! Heh, I remember him when he worked at the Tinderbox tobacco store in LaFayette Square mall! :lol

(y)thumbsup:thumbsup

-Sarge

Not street legal in Texas, no windshield wipers.

I think if you can afford to drop $150k on it...you can afford to add some wipers to make it street legal:angel

I absolutely LOVE this car! When I was around three years old, I had a toy Batmobile, I think it was a hot wheels...and I played with that thing for hours. Then I had my mom pin a towel around my neck, and I would put on my Batman and Robin shirt and run up and down my block singing the Batman theme song all the while clutching that car...thinking oh yes....one day it will be mine. I can be Batman:lol Yeah I know, but chicks digged it...I got my first girlfriend at age three:sleep:thumbsup

A couple of years ago I was driving my kids to the coast and they were watching the 60s Batman movie in the back of the car. Right as the title music started my youngest daughter pipes up "there's the Batmobile" while she was pointing out the window.

I think to myself "right" and check out what she was pointing at to humor her. It was the exact same classic Batmobile that some guy had a replica of and was driving on the road.

Needless to say it was a pretty cool moment for the kids and me but damned strange timing wise.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back