Ladies and Gentelmen, I give you his Imperial Fabulousness...

SeanMcShaft

Darth Vader!

So perhaps some explanation is in order. A good friend of mine had a birthday party for his 4 year old daughter and had us all over for birthday for her, gaming afternoon for the adults. They insisted that we didn't need to bring gifts for their daughter as they had gotten her plenty but if we felt that we must they has a few inexpensive suggestions for what to get. Rather than just buy something off their list I decided to make something. I knew she was into all the great geekly pursuits her father was so I found out that her favorite color was pink and I knew what I had to make. All I had to do was head on over to The Big Yellow Box and...

She loved it, her father probably loved it more. A good time was had by all. Not my cleanest build but I had to get it done in a very short period of time. The funniest part is that she seemed genuinely confused as to where the blade was.

That's awesome, what a great gift! It looks like what Vader would have given Leia...you know, without the whole turning evil thing and whatnot... ;)

For a 4 yr old girl who is into this stuff, that would be about the best gift ever. Very nice work, and very thoughtful of you.

Now her parents need to buy her this costume...

COSPLAY%20hello-kitty-darth-vader2.jpg

That is Awesome..Wish i Saw this a few weeks ago. My buddy just had a hug Star wars theme party for his little boy 1st b-day.

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back