► Jkno's collection ◄

John Dykstra signed plaque - this was one of the fastest TTM's I ever had in my life, he also returned the $15 cash I included

eFXTIEFighter31.jpg

I already have this autographed photo from him I got a couple years ago:

AutographJohnDykstra04.jpg

Last edited:
Merr-Sonn Power 5 Heavy Imperial Blaster from a cool member here (thanks Benji), made from metal Denix replica.The blaster also comes with wooden grips and Lichtbringer greeblies (great job on the greeblies). A very cool piece, rarely made so far. I'm having a stand made for it as we speak.

Merr-Sonn "Power" 5

Merr-SonnPower5DenixMauser01.jpg

Merr-SonnPower5DenixMauser02.jpg

Last edited:
Some of you may be familiar with my real deact. Sterling E-11 Stormtrooper blaster with genuine M38 (and M40) tank scope, real Eagle Hengstler counter, accurate cylinders and T-tracks. I just upgraded the cylinders with a real trio of capacitors not, just copies. I also added an metallic Imperial logo on the base. I know I worked hard to make this blaster as accurate as possible, and I'm glad how it turned out.

In the end the Sterling Stormtrooper blaster remains my top favorite collectible. This piece simply screams "Star Wars" and with all its moving parts is like a real blaster. Everyone seeing my collection in person, after I tell them what it is, want to see it closely and even hold it - though holding it is a very hard to give privilege. ;)

It is a very sturdy blaster, it's the real deal, maybe someone even used it in some war. I have the MR Stormtrooper blaster too (I even had a disassembled MR one), but the Sterling is not a metal pipe replica blaster like the MR E-11. I could even beat someone with it LOL, and not worry it will break, something I wouldn't dare with the MR blaster.

SterlingStormtrooperBlaster47.jpg

Last edited:
Autographed MR plaque and small photo from special effects artist Paul Huston - both displayed next to my Code 3 AT-ST

Code 3 AT-ST 56.jpg

Last edited:
The full metal Imperial pattern custom stand made by my talented friend Matt Black arrived, and the Merr Sonn Power 5 Heavy Imperial blaster is now ready for battle :)

Merr-SonnPower5blaster14.jpg

Merr-SonnPower5blaster25.jpg

Last edited:
Its brightness comes from the sun that shined a lot the day I took the photos. I also like my helmets to be perfect and clean, like they came out from an Imperial factory, I don't like the artificial weathering, except Sandtroopers - and even on Sandies weathering needs to be good.

Blaster display - top shelf MR E-11, middle Sterling E-11, lower shelf Merr-Sonn Power 5:

blasters.jpg

The RS Prop Masters "Pugman" ESB E-11 is missing from this shot being displayed elsewhere

The HCG Terminator 2 CPU Brain Chip arrived, pretty nice resin piece with light up acrylic tube. There is no comparison with the cool metal and glass Russ Replicas (RB Replicas) version, still I got this one in a good deal. Maybe later a comparison shot of the two.

HCGBrainChip05.jpg

Last edited:
Comparison between Russ Replicas (RB Replicas) and the Hollywood Collector's Gallery (HCG) Terminator 2 Brain Chip CPU:

ComparisonRBReplicasampHCGBrainChip04.jpg

HCG Pros:

- blue light-up display tube (really cool)
- black acrylic base
- cool numbered plaque
- swiveling holder
- low price

HCG Cons:

- CPU chip looks cheap with paint spills and weird gold paint
- resin stand
- acrylic tube
- uncomfortable way of turning the LEDs on/off
- no assembly guide (needed at first for the lights)

RB Pros:

- solid aluminum body
- swiveling aluminum holder
- glass tube
- rubber o-rings
- solid brass CPU chip
- cool plaque
- hex key included

RB Cons:

- no lights
- some of he holder parts could have been more rounded
- high price

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back