Deleted post

zandru

I deleted my text and copyrighted photos due to the result of a certain individual who stole photos of my movie " Brazil" inspired computer console prop from this website, then posting my photos on another website, claiming that these photos were taken of a prop that he built for the movie "Brazil" but was not seen or used in the movie, also claiming that he had built other versions of this prop that were for sale. My computer console prop is a real working computer and was Built out of admiration for the movie and personal enjoyment, not for profit. Unfortunately from time to time there are profit motivated shameful opportunists that come along, lacking in respect and steal or exploit other peoples property for monetary gain.

Last edited:
Re: Inspired Computer "Console" from Terry Gilliam's Movie "BRAZIL"

PARAGRAPHS for pities sake!

Yeah, they're neat little things. That 1985 film predicted the future pretty well. Office workers using desktop computers and watching movies when the boss is away. [and govt warnings of terrorists everywhere, secret cops in commando gear spiriting people away for secret torture, plastic surgery to extremes...]

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back