Page 1 of 20 12345611 ... LastLast
Subscribe
  1. Universal Greeblie RPF Premium Member Jedifyfe's Avatar
    From
    Los Angeles
    Jun 22, 2011, 11:56 PM - Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas #1

I have a few of his OUTATIME plates and I just ordered his ECTO-1 plate. These are HIGH quality plates and he has added quite a few plates recently:

Celebrity Machines License Plates
    From
    Altoona, Alabama USA
    Jun 23, 2011, 2:11 AM - Re: Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas #2

I have a lot of his stuff. Very accurate plates. He just added the BTTF 2015 barcode plate too.
    I got a couple of them, and they are really nice.
  3. P.I.F.? IT'S ALIVE!!!! RPF Premium Member Moviefreak's Avatar
    From
    Orlando Florida
    Jun 23, 2011, 2:36 AM - Re: Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas #3

I bought all my BTTF and Ghostbusters plates there, as well as my Knight Rider Kitt plate. Highly recommended.
    Jun 23, 2011, 5:46 AM - Re: Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas #4

Ahhsumm
  5. Member Since
    Nov 2009
    From
    Currently UK
    Jun 23, 2011, 5:55 AM - Re: Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas #5

Is this the same sellar on ebay who sells accurate OUTATIME plates? The name was bigkidkate i think..
    Jun 23, 2011, 7:21 AM - Re: Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas #6

Hopefully this website will be adding the Impala's plates (Supernatural) soon
    From
    New York
    Jun 23, 2011, 7:38 AM - Re: Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas #7

Thanks for the heads-up Brad. That is a great site.
  8. Prop Collector RPF Premium Member
    From
    Belgium
    Jun 23, 2011, 8:42 AM - Re: Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas #8

Got an OUTATIME plate from there too (month and year stickers included). Very great work and not expensive at all!
    From
    Altoona, Alabama USA
    Jun 23, 2011, 9:59 AM - Re: Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas #9

jun said: View Post
    Is this the same seller on ebay who sells accurate OUTATIME plates? The name was bigkidkate i think..
    Yes, they are both the same guy.
    Last edited by DB537; Nov 6, 2011 at 12:22 PM.
  10. RPF Contest Coordinator Michael Bergeron's Avatar
    From
    Everybody's lost but me!
    Jun 23, 2011, 12:33 PM - Re: Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas #10

VERY cool. I know I'll be picking up a few!
  11. Member Since
    Jun 2011
    From
    France
    Jun 23, 2011, 12:39 PM - Re: Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas #11

Never knew such things existed.
  12. Universal Greeblie RPF Premium Member Jedifyfe's Avatar
    From
    Los Angeles
    Jun 23, 2011, 1:44 PM - Re: Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas #12

PropReplicaGuy said: View Post
    Never knew such things existed.
    And that is why I posted it. I only knew about them from past dealings. They are great sellers and the plates are simply amazing.
  13. RPF Premium Member darthwhitey's Avatar
    From
    Indiana, USA
    Jun 23, 2011, 8:05 PM - Re: Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas #13

Thanks Brad!

Great site, just ordered six plates

Brad
    Jun 23, 2011, 8:55 PM - Re: Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas #14

CJ 617 said: View Post
    Thought these were already available? No?
  15. micdavis is offline micdavis
    Jun 23, 2011, 9:59 PM - Re: Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas #15

Are they metal?

Website doesn't really say?
  16. Member Since
    May 2011
    From
    cambridge england
    Jun 24, 2011, 10:39 AM - Re: Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas #16

jun said: View Post
    Is this the same sellar on ebay who sells accurate OUTATIME plates? The name was bigkidkate i think..
    ive got the kitt and outatime one from that seller , theyre nice
    From
    Germany
    Jun 27, 2011, 5:25 AM - Re: Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas #17

Hopefully there will be more plates coming soon, I'd like to have the Drive Angry Plate and one from Demolition Man...
  18. Prop Collector RPF Premium Member
    From
    Belgium
    Jun 27, 2011, 6:36 AM - Re: Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas #18

micdavis said: View Post
    Are they metal?

Website doesn't really say?
    Hey, they are metal. The metal is thinner than the metal of Belgian license plates (don't know how thick they are in other contries). You can bent them in two with your bear hands pretty easily, but that's not the purpose of those plates, off course .
    Jun 27, 2011, 6:40 AM - Re: Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas #19

Maelstrom said: View Post
    Thought these were already available? No?
    Not sure...I think they were discussed on another thread as 'coming soon'?
  20. RPF Premium Member darthwhitey's Avatar
    From
    Indiana, USA
    Jun 27, 2011, 6:42 PM - Re: Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas #20

Got mine today. Super fast shipping and packed very nice and secure.

They are metal and look like the real thing.

I wonder what the law says about using them on the front of your car in a state (Indiana) that only requires your "real" plates on the rear??

thanks again for the heads up!

brad
    Jul 17, 2011, 8:21 AM - Re: Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas #21

Indiana seems to be okay with having them on the front. Travis has had a General Lee plate on the front of his Blazer for 8 or 9 years now. I have had a couple different ones on the front over the past few years and never had an officer say anything. I would assume they look at them like a dealership plate, or a novelty plate.

But states that have front plates it wouldn't be cool.

CJ 617 said: View Post
    We got our hands on real ones to reverse engineer. What I am not sure about is if both versions will be done. We may pick the most popular version first and if it does well enough to justify tooling, do the other one. My hunch is maybe late summer or the fall check back.
    Last edited by JimShine; Jul 17, 2011 at 9:02 AM.
    From
    The central forest moon of Florida.
    Jul 17, 2011, 9:39 AM - Re: Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas #22

the Assman plate is the best by far. Never seen it before.

I'm surprised that there are no jurassic park plates.
    Jul 17, 2011, 10:02 AM - Re: Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas #23

Was their website address something related to "general lee plates" several years ago? If so, I ordered the outatime plate from them a while back and it was high quality.
    From
    The Armpit of Pennsylvania
    Jul 17, 2011, 11:22 AM - Re: Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas #24

They should do a '74 Illinois plate with UG 8806.
    Jul 17, 2011, 7:06 PM - Re: Here is the best website to get your License Plate replicas #25

belloq said: View Post
    Was their website address something related to "general lee plates" several years ago? If so, I ordered the outatime plate from them a while back and it was high quality.
    Yes, it used to be on our Generalleefanclub.com servers. When we created the Celebrity Machines website, it was put on my servers because I had a ton of room. This all started with General Lee plates for the site. We branched out and did OUTATIME and Ecto1. It was obvious that people liked these so we added more. Last year we found a way to break through the limitations we originally had, so now we are kind of going crazy making all the popular ones people asked for.
    Last edited by JimShine; Jul 17, 2011 at 7:13 PM.