Haunted Mansion Ride Replicas ?

AJLoCascio

Sr Member
If any of you guys have stuff from the Ride or a room made to look like the Disney Haunted Mansion, Phantom Manor anything related at all - please share !

Moony

Last edited by a moderator:
A couple of plaques(boxed), the hitchhiking ghosts, and the bride(boxed).
dscn1840.jpg

A hatbox ghost, and the bride(they are boxed, I have no place to put them at the time). I couldn't find a pic of the Bride.
hmcat2.jpg

Here is the Hatbox ghost.

Here is an animatronic figure inspired by the haunted mansion. He even uses some of the HM audio tracks.
pic00017r.jpg

I had tons of original artwork and castings from the ride... still have a few things. I did my hallway up in classic Mansion wallpaper, and used to rotate the artwork hung in it every so often, as well. I might have a pic somewhere...? I love the Mansion to... hm, hm, hm... death... ;)

I have casts of the hitchiking ghosts made from the original molds at WDW. Here are the faces from mine...I cast half copies a while back so I could hang them on the wall. The full heads are somewhere in my storage locker. The photos are at an angle, as they are displayed in my vaulted ceiling staircase...the posters to the left and right are the full size originals from MK if that helps with the scale. All around them are blueprints from the Mansion, the large set of the stretching rooms is an original I fished out of a dumpster after one of the re-habs in FL. The others are reproductions.

DSCN3566.jpg

DSCN3568.jpg

I also have a cast of the gate plaque from the original molds, as well as a few other things...but they aren't on display at the house right now, too much stuff and too little room.

Those are all brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone got any of the houses interior pieces - sconces, moldings etc. - I know the wallpaper was available for a time by a fan on doombuggies.

I love the Haunted Mansion. When I move out I really want to do up at least one room in my house with the Corridor of Doors wallpaper. But that's still a ways off for me. The only Haunted Mansion prop I've made is the front gate plaque. I worked on the clay sculpt for months and then finally cast it in fiberglass.

23704_432791345619_623030619_5447849_8381978_n.jpg

Exceptional work...

I love the Haunted Mansion. When I move out I really want to do up at least one room in my house with the Corridor of Doors wallpaper. But that's still a ways off for me. The only Haunted Mansion prop I've made is the front gate plaque. I worked on the clay sculpt for months and then finally cast it in fiberglass.

23704_432791345619_623030619_5447849_8381978_n.jpg

Those are all brilliant !!!!!!!!!!!

Anyone got any of the houses interior pieces - sconces, moldings etc. - I know the wallpaper was available for a time by a fan on doombuggies.

I have the sconces from the queue area, the bat stantions (both full, left and right) and a cast of the skulls which make up the wainscoting in the load area of the WDW mansion. I'll try and dig up some photos...they're all in storage right now.

DSC03438Medium.jpg

This is the only HM piece i have. Not sure where it came from. I know who gave it to me but unsure of the background. IIRC it was cast from original molds or original piece for the ride. Not 100% sure though.

Last edited:
Is that the small one or the full size? It's hard to tell with no frame of reference, but the details around the outside edge make it look like the small one that was sold in the park at one point as part of a hologram shadowbox. Very nice either way.

I had a cast of the hitchhiking ghost 'Ezra', and since it was the same head they used on the long fabled Hatbox Ghost, I painted mine up as him:

hattyTurn.gif

Is that the small one or the full size? It's hard to tell with no frame of reference, but the details around the outside edge make it look like the small one that was sold in the park at one point as part of a hologram shadowbox. Very nice either way.

Yes it is the small one. That big one is impressive. Most impressive.

b6b3699621391cb58056eeca4482b4a793bf0f9d.JPG

3e31662a1d82e44bb15da81c5f8146fb8bc6bb93.JPG

0fb264d2b11ca886e20472b0a177c750ec8c4477.JPG

I figured I'd share some pictures of my collection. Not pictured are my Dueling Portraits, Stretching Room Portraits, and my official butler costume which are currently tucked away till I can display them perfectly.

Full size unpainted plaque copy that I got.

HMplaque.jpg

WOW ! That thing is beautiful - the detail is pristine - WOuld love me one of those if I wasn't so bloody broke and knew where to get one !

I had a cast of the hitchhiking ghost 'Ezra', and since it was the same head they used on the long fabled Hatbox Ghost, I painted mine up as him:

hattyTurn.gif

Exceptional work...

This made me **** my pants a little when I first scrolled down !

I have the sconces from the queue area, the bat stantions (both full, left and right) and a cast of the skulls which make up the wainscoting in the load area of the WDW mansion. I'll try and dig up some photos...they're all in storage right now.

I would freaking love to see those ! That's the stuff that fascinates me the most !

- AJ

Thats a beautiful collection btw ! Love bust and little bat. i really want the dueling portraits - but they are way too much on ebay.

b6b3699621391cb58056eeca4482b4a793bf0f9d.JPG

3e31662a1d82e44bb15da81c5f8146fb8bc6bb93.JPG

0fb264d2b11ca886e20472b0a177c750ec8c4477.JPG

I figured I'd share some pictures of my collection. Not pictured are my Dueling Portraits, Stretching Room Portraits, and my official butler costume which are currently tucked away till I can display them perfectly.

Amazing props from an amazing attraction! I would be interesting in aquiring some castings as well, if they ever become available...foolish mortals! lol

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back