Halo 4 Plasma Pistol

duke nukem

Greetings! I've been playing Halo 4--especially Spartan Ops--a bit recently, and I really like the way the plasma pistol looks. I've always really liked this gun, not only because no one ever really used it (and it's funny to hear my friends get mad when I kill them with it :lol) but it just looks really good in this Halo.

Pictures!

h4renders17.png

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-M5_GY7_z-wc/UJqtosUy8RI/AAAAAAAABXE/XCcrg9lMDYA/s1600/u_02_chad_haley_Halo_4_Plasma_Pistol_game.jpg

So to start, I thought I would probably cut out the main shape with something like wood and then add detailing with PVC board. Any better ideas would be appreciated!

I think iv seen a laser tag toy of it, all you would have to do is paint it up:thumbsup
but its also fun scratch building stuff so its up to you,good luck:)

nope looks like it didnt work, but i think thinkgeek has them.

The laser tag Plasma Pistol and Rifle are actually quite rare now, they sell for a lot more than they're worth as plastic toys.

Good luck with your build OP, I'm looking forward to it. Covenant builds are pretty uncommon.

I've seen the laser tag pistol. I'm trying to use it as a scale reference but other than that it just doesn't have that level of detail I hope to get. Hope :D Plus it's been done, but thanks for taking the time to post.

Hopefully I can get some stuff drawn out tonight, but I don't know if I'll be able to work on it a lot until later in the week. We shall see!

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back