'Ghostlight' TARDIS Key.

OK, like many of you, this key has been giving me fits. Is it symmetrical front to back? Is it one sided? And just WHAT is with the design in the triangle?

The recent 'discussion' about it here, and the release of a fifth picture of the key thanks to one hitting the auction block sent me to the ol' drawing board trying to discern this detail.

I may have done it...

Here are the five key pics we all know and loath.
View attachment 57174

After drawing pattern after pattern over these images, everything from the typical "beads on strings' to the 'circuit design' even a few abstract deals...none of 'em were worth a darn.

Then something caught my eye. The fourth image (second from right) was markedly different from the others in that area.

For the curious, it's this photo;

View attachment 57175

Upon inspection I see what appears to be three wires stacked & fanned out with a wire wrapped around & through them. No pattern at ALL!

The Blue is the wire I'm seeing.

View attachment 57176View attachment 57177

OK guys, tell me what you think? Am I nuts? Have I just been looking at fuzzy pictures for too long.

*CLICK THE PICS TO BIGGIFY*

Wow...I forgot about this thread. :lol

I was 100% wrong. An auction occurred right about the time I posted this with an original key. They released some amazingly clear images of the font and back of the key, revealing that I was indeed 'loopy'. :cool:

I'm pretty sure they've been posted around here somewhere already, so I won't clutter the server with double images.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back