Fight Club Tyler Durden T-shirts?

Cave_Troll

I am looking to track down a replica of the blue T-shirt with the motorbikes on that Brad Pitt's Tyler Durden wears in Fight Club. I have spent ages surfing but without luck. Can anybody point me in the right direction please?
Much appreciated.

You might be better off with this in the costuming section, but I wouldn't mind having one of those myself. Anyone have a screen capture?

I remember a webpage, they promise to work on the tyler shirts from the movie, but I havent heard from it again... I think the costs were too high for them...

If anybody finds a shirt or can make one, let me know...

Thanks for all of the help. I have to get one of these so I will keep on pursuing this. If anybody knows where I could get one, I'd be very grateful.

Let me go through some old Racer X Illustrated mags... pretty sure they had some advertisements for that shirt.

Joel Robert can be seen on that shirt, too. :)

We're talking about this one, right?

tyler-durden.jpg

Yeah, there was a company that sold vintage style tees with ol' moto photographs on them... pretty sure this was one of them.

I'll do some digging.

well,

if there is enough interest I could have material printed with on our dye sub printer and someone could stitch them up.

We'd need a good amount of people to order them. Or the cost would knock your socks off.

well,

if there is enough interest I could have material printed with on our dye sub printer and someone could stitch them up.

We'd need a good amount of people to order them. Or the cost would knock your socks off.

Any idea how many people would be required?

well, im in so thats at least 1! lol Man, if you could make a few for at least us on this thread that really want one and give us a half way decent deal on them they are as good as sold! THEN, you should make a couple extra ones and put up on "that auction site"... Dude, i saw a "Hustler Mesh" shirt on "that auction site" a few days ago thats like what Brad wore in Fight club and i bid on it at like $30.00 ... it seriously only took a couple of hours and it had sky rocketed up to like $350.00!!!!!!!! Blew me away! lol.. So i KNOW you could make some cash on these on "that Site" but at least give us a break on here.. lol... Actually, if the price is decent enough i'll probably buy 2 of them. One to wear and one to just put up and collect.

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back