A few pics of my little collection

DB81

I took a few pictures some time ago of some props from my small collection.
Everything a little mixed up, you will see :lol

First a Sankara Stone. It was made from steatite (hope this is the right word for it). A guy from another Forum made a small run of it. Also seen is an Akubra Fed IV Regular, a Middle-Earth Map and a 8ft. 12plait Nylon LC Bullwhip made from Midland Whips. The Whip is really a piece of art.

sankara.jpg

Next one: A selfmade Sankara scroll, not the best one but it is ok for me. Three selfmade Orichalcum pearls and the Costumebay Headpiece of the Staff of Ra.

orichalcum001.jpg

This is my Ranger Sword from United Cutlery

rangersword.jpg

And the last one for today. The New Dharma Recruits Photo framed (Thanks alot to the fantastic guys in the Paper Prop Forum). A Failsafe Key from Costumebay and a Character Options Sonic Scredriver.

dharma.jpg

Hope you enjoy them.

New piece for the collection. A fellow Indy Fan did a small run of the ToD Voodoo Pin on a german forum. Here it is. Fantastic piece.

IAnd the last one for today. The New Dharma Recruits Photo framed (Thanks alot to the fantastic guys in the Paper Prop Forum). A Failsafe Key from Costumebay and a Character Options Sonic Scredriver.

dharma.jpg

Awesome! I took that pic of the recruits picture last year, haven't seen it printed out before, it looks great!! Nice collection! :cool

Thanks for the comments.
Here is a new piece. A replica Webley Mk IV, it will go in my Indy collection as a placeholder until a Webley WG is mine. After that it will move in a Doctor Who display as Captain Jacks Gun. Enjoy.

A few new pieces for my collection.
- Raiders Sandbag
- Indy's War ID's (the big one needs to get flat again ;) )
- Peacocks Eye Diamond (not SA, but for the moment ok for me)
Enjoy.

New entry for my collection. The holy grail from Last Crusade bought from a member on the german Indy forum. I don't know who made it but it looks great. Enjoy.

Two new entries for my collection.

First the Toys R Us Green Lantern Movie Die Cast Ring.
Second the Eschenbach "designo" magnifying glass from the BBC show "Sherlock". Enjoy.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back