farscape pulse pistol

DemonFire

Sr Member
just curious where the best place is that I can get a farscape pulse pistol (kit or finished) that looks good and for a reasonable price. I've checked out Sci Fi Models and they are sold out at the moment (not sure if there getting more back in) and don't give a price.

Thx

Wilco Models have just released a Pulse Pistol. Drop them an email at wilcomodelsAThotmailDOTcom The kit is listed at $30.00 plus shipping (usually $5.00).

I can vouch for the excellent service from Bill it usually takes 10 days from date of order to receipt of goods in Alaska, I have his Browncoat Pistol and the SG-1 Zat Gun. He also has an ebay store his seller name is Wilcomodels

Hope this helps

Malc.

just finished a Wilco Models Pulse Pistol, and I was totally amazed at how good it was for the $30

Very little clean up, solid resin

BIG THUMBS UP

In the process of finishing up my Wilco kit as well, ive had lots of pulse pistols, had to sell them all, but recently got this kit to have one again. Definetly had some bubbles and stuff, but you cant beat the price, and it was even dyed in black resin.

Awsome, I actually found him on ebay a few minutes ago, doesn't look to bad from the picture. I also saw a table with the pulse pistol at FX this weekend for the same price he offers and thought it looked good for the price, wonder if it was the same person. May go ahead and order one soon. Thx guys :)

Here's a couple of angled pics of the Wilco, pretty much as it comes.

All I've done is cut off the 'laser pointer' tip, and replaced it with the tip from a real one. It would be very easy to replace the whole pointer peice (it's molded on) with the real thing.

WilcoPulsePistol1.jpg

WilcoPulsePistol2.jpg

Well worth the price. Probably even twice the price, but don't tell them that. ;)

C.

PS. I have another pulse pistol I got a while ago that that cost more which has more curves than a botoxed banana.
I'd recommend the Wilco. :D

So, I have one that I need to finish.

My main question is what color paints do you use? I am horrible at distinguishing between colors, just ask my wife. ;)

Any makes/models you recommend? (IE Krylon semi-flat)

Thanks.

just curious from everyone else that got one that hasn't said, how long did it take for the kit to get to you? Just curious cause I ordered one last week and was wondering how long it would take to get to me.

Although I don't have his Pulse Pistol I've ordered twice and on both occasions it took 10 days from payment (via PayPal) to receipt of goods.

It will also depend on where you live. Bill is in Texas so the closer you are the faster it should be. He might be casting up some more which would add a few days to the wait time.

Judging by the photos it will be well worth the wait.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back