Factory Entertainment MIB 2 Neuralyzer

same here! im hyping myself up by drawing an MIB3 poster. i heard on facebook we should expect an email soon so i hope we get it soon. :)

lmfao.. That FE Neuralizer is absolutely identical to the MR. The only new addition to the FE neuralizer is the groove and studs on the end cap added, which the MR didn't have.

lmfao.. That FE Neuralizer is absolutely identical to the MR. The only new addition to the FE neuralizer is the groove and studs on the end cap added, which the MR didn't have.

Also some electronic improvements. Also remember that FE is basically MR people.

Did you get a notice or was the money just deducted? Id like to square up.

I asked FE to deduct my balance now to get it out of the way.

Watching the unpacking video, the sound was the exact same as the MR piece as well. I think the only real differences will be cosmetic on the outside and potentially a better spring system on the inside.

Watching the unpacking video, the sound was the exact same as the MR piece as well. I think the only real differences will be cosmetic on the outside and potentially a better spring system on the inside.

They used the sounds provided by the studio. They couldn't change that.

They've enumerated the differences earlier in this thread. Stronger plastic components in the pop-up mechanism. More accurate machining. I was told that the chrome plating would be more durable. Brighter lights and louder sounds.

Pre-ordered mine from entertainment earth yesterday night, but probably gonna give factory ent a call tomorrow since they said here they can do installments. Lookin forward to this and the J2 :D

Last edited:
Yeah same here on the J2. That will be my next order as well, but will see how the quality of the neutralizer is before I go and order the J2.

Yeah same here on the J2. That will be my next order as well, but will see how the quality of the neutralizer is before I go and order the J2.

I think the Neuralyzer is going to be great. Sounds like the J2 will have some pretty awesome features too.

Hoping for an announcement soon on shipping!

Yeah I need the neutralizer real soon, have some work to do with it. Got some people I would like to use the flashy thing on.

Re: MIB II/III? Neuralyzer Prop

You know, seeing all these guys running like 300+ is odd to me. Cool on the details and collectibility, but I seem to remember having had one from Burger king as a kid. Am I insane? /shrug

Burger king was way inaccurate to say the least! :lol

You know, seeing all these guys running like 300+ is odd to me. Cool on the details and collectibility, but I seem to remember having had one from Burger king as a kid. Am I insane? /shrug

BK had a tie-in with the MIB animated series and did have a simple neuralyzer as one of the toys.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back