Erin Esurance

Guyver

My friend Amy is doing an Erin Esurance costume for Dragoncon and I have just finished making her props. I went for a more cartoon look to the paint on these to fit the Erin look.
Belt, Thigh belt, Wrist cuffs, Grappling hook gun. and Ear mic.
I am waiting for the rain to stop so I can paint the Ear mic.
Thats Amy in the black body suit. Pics of the full costume together after Dragoncon.
erinesurance.jpg

AmyBugasErinCropped.jpg

egun1.jpg

erinprops1.jpg

Heh! What a cool costume idea! :lol Easy, but immediately recognizeable!

Grappling gun looks great!

-Sarge

Nice job on the props. Even though I recognize the original parts they were put together and painted well.
Off topic: I was surprised by her appearance on "Who Wants to Be a Superhero" in season two. :confused

Sincerely,
the Wolf

What are the "I" shaped sections on the belts?

-Sarge

Both the leg belt and regular belt are made from 2 "batman Begins" costume belts from a Halloween shop. The belts are made to be adjustable by removing sections and links. Each section is what you are seeing. The smaller parts in the middle of the sections are "U" shaped links holding it together.

Both the leg belt and regular belt are made from 2 "batman Begins" costume belts from a Halloween shop. The belts are made to be adjustable by removing sections and links. Each section is what you are seeing. The smaller parts in the middle of the sections are "U" shaped links holding it together.

Ahhh! I knew the buckle area was Batman, but I thought you extended it with something else. That's pretty cool that they made it adjustable like that. :)

-Sarge

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back