Ebayer named Cylon_trader. Anyone know him??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ebay recaster at it again, Possibly a RPF member?

You should pm Ithica and ask him to join this thread.

That Vader helmet he has for sale looks like it had a stroke.

This guy should be added to the St. Louis Kid's recaster FB page

Recasters ,should be tortured and nuetered...just my opinion...

Sales history shows he is selling what appears to be Sporaks Kelvin phaser. I own one of Sporaks kits. I'll have to run it by him and see what his impression is.

Last edited:

this guy has been recasting for years. Hes had that helmet up for at least 4 months now since I seen it. Hope he goes down but hes been reported before for his other recasts but he just keeps on going.

#1 NEVER throw someone’s name under the bus unless you have all the facts. I am sure by now you have all realized that the EBay ad above is not mine. Do some research. I would suggest to file a complaint through ebay and they will lock that account.

Now let's discuss the M-DSB Helmets for a minute. You notice I said M-DSB because they were made by Marcus and Zev aka Delta Squad Boss which most of you may know. This being said Zev also owns the rights to their Assassin. Zev gave me written permission to do a run of these helmets to help him get some money back that Marcus did not pay him for. Marcus also too all the money out of their joint PayPal account yet no one look at Marcus for answers. I do not do runs on the M-DSB Helmets anymore and the ones I did for Zev were private sales. I never sold them publically. I had permission therefore I did not recast. Once again make sure you have all your ducks in a row before you go running off at the mouth. Bowelrock even went as far to question the Jodo Kast kit I was selling which was completely made my Kory Cutlip, to include the helmet. This dude has a hard on for me and wants to link BS to me. NME is not the sole owner to the Assassin. If he would not have ripped of Zev then Zev would not have been forced to resource them. For those who do not know Zev look up the Baby Leah Story, see how they are struggling with their own issues, then people like Marcus just kick them when they are down. Now let’s continue to find out who this eBay seller is and STOP throwing my damn name under the bus.

On a side note go to www.soaringhammer.com, www.forum.soaringhammer.com, www.mandalorianmercs.com and even www.405th.com . People will speak on my behalf. Ask around the Star Garrison of the 501st as well, all these people know me. If it helps any being in Afghanistan makes it kinda hard to be recasting anything. Go to www.youtube.com and look for herphalfwayhouse and you will see my recent videos of me in Afghanistan.

ITHICA
DAVID WEIMERT

Last edited:

First off your name has been mud from day onelets get that straight right now. Second, that baby has been used as an excuse by you and zev for long enough she has nothing to due with what you and Zev did to Marcus, you will not get a sympathy vote here. Zev produced nothing for the company. IF you knew your facts you would know that he was merely a name attached to all of Marcus' s hard work sculpting molding and casting the helmets. Zev owns no rights to any helmet, he stole marcus's work. Zev did nothing for the company but took money for work he never did as well as labeled Marcus's work as his own, By association you admit you recasted and produced marcus's helmets. Flat out you are a recaster. There is no excuse for your recasting. We are working to get enough proof to bring to thetable to take care of this Matter.

Last edited:

I know Ithica makes some cool stuff as I have seen some of his W.I.P., however.com the Assassin helmet was designed, sculpted, molded, and rotocast by Marcus Napuri during the partnership of M-DSB. Zev's claims have never been proven, and Marcus has never fired back about the things that Zev has done or claimed, in attempts to let the incident die.

Although the 2 were in business, their arrangement was conceived under the premise that Marcus was talented and Zev had the connections. In essence, Marcus was the artist and Zev was the salesman. Zev and Frani did go to Marcus' house, where all the supplies and rotocast machine that Marcus built, were stored. They did some rotocasting before Frani had Leah. I was a 1st hand witness to all of this. How you assume Zev had the rights to something he didn't design or sculpt is beyond me.

Regardless, I highly doubt, Ithica, that you sculpted an exact replica of Marcus' product to make the mold to cast your run of helmets. So you took an existing helmet and made a mold of it. This design was a creative property designed by Marcus Napuri and you made a mold of it without the permission of the creator or said design. That, sir, is the definition of "recasting."

I love Frani and Leah. Zev and I were friends until I made the statement that I would not choose sides, as their business issue had nothing to do with me or anyone else. That's when he decided that since I didn't follow him like the mindless others who didn't know any better, that I had made my choice. I refuse to be a blind follower or choose sides without knowing both sides of the story. Marcus was never even given an OPPORTUNITY to voice his side of the story, as Zev and others, immediately got him banned from the Mercs boards. In addition, anyone who sought to stick up or question the charges, were dismissed or censored; threads and posts disappeared.

I do not agree with the automatic assumption that the eBay post was you, however, the fact remains that you did recast his helmets at one point in time. Your motivation to help Zev is fine, but you might have gotten more information about the situation, as far as his role in the company and design of each product. This was the most popular helmet at the time and remains a fantastic product, so I understand Zev wanting that Assassin money. Your facts are based on Zev's rants; the rants of a desperate man with millions of dollars in hospital bills for his daughter and a grudge towards his ex-partner.

Last edited:

So this information you all show is solid information but the information given to me from the other half of the story (Zev) is not correct? How is it only Marcus's side is correct? The previous sale (no longer sold) of the assassin helmet was based on the fact that they were M-DSB ASSASSIN HELMETS. I do not care how anyone twists it; they were in fact partners regardless of who did what. When a business gets in trouble, it is the business; there is no "Well I only did this and not that". The M-DSB Assassin helmet I molded came from Zev with the rights...point blank. I stopped selling them due to the fact that it was not worth the hassle such as this one now. The crazy part is that this is all brought up now over an eBay ad that has nothing to do with me. Why is this EBay account not the ongoing issue? Besides my honesty of the situation with Zev and this helmet, how many of you have EVER seen me post a sale for this helmet....? You haven't because I haven't. Although I do not sell this helmet I will argue this point to the end that Zev had every right to give permission. You can stick by Marcus for your reasons and I will stick by Zev. I have never been accused or part of a recast until someone like Bowelrock gets a bug up his..... and wants to make an issue. He still hasn't address the issue of FALSE accusations with the Jodo Kast kit where he once again stuck his nose in somewhere it did not belong and jump to conclusions to find out he was wrong again. Let me know if there are any more questions. Now back to this EBay account.

Let me make this quite clear.... I HAVE NEVER POSTED THE M-DSB ASSASSIN HELMET FOR SALE. THAT EBAY ACCOUNT ABOVE IS NOT MINE.

I challenge anyone to find out where this person is selling from. Get info and post it....

My statements are based on the fact that I was right there in the mix 1st hand.. I was there the day Zev and Marcus met.. there when they discussed making the company.. had a similar project going with Zev to make lightsabers, which was going to start once the helmet biz was solid.. zev would call me personally and talk for hours complaining that he and Frani were in the garage making helmets while Marcus was at Disneyland, when, in fact, marc us was actually doing handyman work with his father that day.. I was there when Zev claimed M took money out of the account for his own use, when that money, in fact, was used to get more mold making supplies, cuz the molds were wearing out... I was at the garage more than a few times when it was ONLY M sittin there cranking out helmets on days when Zev said he was going to be there..

As a matter of fact, I remember the premise of conversation the night they met was that Zev wanted Marcus to recast the Boss armor to sell and M saying that he didn't want to recast. That he would rather just research it and sculpt it and make it from his own resources.. the same way he did every other M-DSB product...

Either way, you are correct.. there is M's story and there is Zev's story.. no one can truly say what is and isn't other that what they know 1st hand.. word of mouth from either is always based on preception.. I remember when the issue came up on the mercs board and it was determined that no one was allowed to sell products from the M-DSB era (on the mercs board..) I think your name came up in this because you were the first and only one known to offer recasts of the Assassin until this issue with cylon_trader came up...

I'm personally trying to keep the issue as professional as I can and just point out facts as I have witnessed without calling names.. I'm aware that you offer many products and admire your work. The assassin thing was something done as a favor to a friend.. I get that.. still don't agree about permission rights , but whatever. If you don't offer it anymore, then it's a dead issue, to me anyways..

Re: Ebayer named Cylon_trader. Anyone know him??

It sounds like an ugly divorce (most friendship-based business relationships are :( ). If there weren't any written agreements, everyone involved gets hurt.

Maybe see a lawyer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back