Door Knockers from Labyrinth

Sunshine Dust

Labyrinth is in my top 5 favorite movies. I was wondering if anyone knows of anywhere I can get the Door Knockers made or does anyone who sculpts have interest in making me the set of two?

l_doorknockersjpeg.jpg

If you search "Labyrinth door knockers" on e-bay, there is the plush version and a set from the UK made of resin available sans rings/knocker.
Don't know anything about the UK maker, so hopefullly they are legit.

If you search "Labyrinth door knockers" on e-bay, there is the plush version and a set from the UK made of resin available sans rings/knocker.
Don't know anything about the UK maker, so hopefullly they are legit.

I saw them on ebay. I dont know that I like the plush. The knocker does not look perfectly round and the color is wrong

How big are they ? there is a set on E-Bay UK 13cm x 12cm x3cm deep but they are minus the rings search Door Knockers :angel

Is it possible to add the knockers to the faceplate on these? Why would someone even try selling these without that one very important detail :confused

My best friend is a cabinet maker. In his kitchen he has the set, made of brass, and he tells me that he got them years ago from a shop at Disneyland here in southern California. They guard his hand-carved liquor cabinet right now...

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back