does anyone recognize this airsoft??

Odd looking to say the least... :confused

It kinda reminds me of the old "Pellet Gun" ads they used to have in Popular Mechanics magazine about 20 - 25 years ago... You could choose from about 5 different models for only $4.95... :lol

Looks like a super deformed mauser...

Would make a killer custom blaster for sure! :love

Last edited:
Geez. . . very weird! :eek Never saw one like that before. Like a DL-44 on steroids. :lol

Actually, the Mauser carbines do have the long barrel. They just don't have the weird extended body like this one.

I bought a couple of these at Frank & Sons a few years ago. I started cutting one up to make a custom blaster at the time, but never got around to finishing it. Thw ones I got were springers. Kinda cheap.

thanks for all the input!!
yeah, i had orginally picked it up to make combo solo/fett rifle but couldn't bring myself to do it :)

hey, mechamaniac, thanks for that link!!! mine didn't come with that lanyard loop part. can't wait to translate that page! :)

Frank and Sons is a HUGE indoor consignment market in City of Industry CA that is centered ENTIRELY around Sci-Fi, Anime, and Toy Collectibles.

To native Californians I know, it's no big deal since they have every collectible under the sun right under their fingertips. So most of the people I know talk about it in passing or about how it's ONLY open on Wednesdays and Saturdays....:rolleyes

http://www.fs-collectibles.com/

wow! big place!
thanks for the info.

oh, by the by, mechamaniac....would you be interested in parting with one of your mausers? :)

I don't have one, I just found the link online. :)

But it was definitely a useful link. According to that page the manufacturer is Yonezawa (ヨネザワ). You can try searching for Yonezawa\Yonesawa and Mauser and can come up with a bunch of links. Looks like these were produced in the early 80's.

-TGM

This thread is more than 16 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back