Doctor Who Water Pistol--anyone seen it?

emeraldnite

Having seen Risu's impressive Who collection, I can't stop thinking about the yellow/blue Walther P38 water pistol Tennant uses in Fires of Pompeii. Therefore I am starting a thread dedicated solely to it in the hopes of hearing new tips or sightings that could help me acquire one. I've already heard from a couple of guys saying they had a hard time finding theirs and they won't part with them, and I have started stopping at every store with water pistols I can think of to no avail (I live in Los Angeles, CA btw). I would appreciate any assistance!

I'll keep an eye out in the local newsagents in London for you. It looks like the standard 99p 'toys' you see in there... They always seem to come around again sooner or later!

Been checking eBay for one of these for about a year now. Only seen a couple but all the wrong color. Not seen a yellow one. I'd love to get one. If anyone manages to find a couple, I'd love to get one too.

I'll keep an eye out also. Been looking for a while myself. Even contacted some of the Japanese companies that sell models that are not quite the same type of gun and no luck. I know I would love to get 2-3 if anybody finds a source.

Just for the info, I was looking at the newest Visual Dictionary & there is a clear, if small, image of the gun in there on the Pyrovillian entry. I don't have the ability to post screen caps, but I see these books in most Barnes & Nobles.

Anyone thinking of getting a replica Walther p38, molding it, and casting it in clear yellow resin? Probably the next best thing

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back