Doctor Who - Prop Rifle build - Time of the Angels p90

Harada357

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hello all,

Fell in love with some of the new Doctor Who stories and props.

I am looking for help with reference material for the modified P90 Prop Rifle used by the Church Soldiers in the "Time of the Angels" Episode. The are some short angel views with many obscure details. Here is my starting point.

If anyone has research or screen caps it would be helpful. I am modifiying an Airsoft P90. The M60 Flash hider is too small. Attached is a scetch and a couple of screen caps.

I just thought it would be a quick scratch modification of the airsoft and i loved the rifle.

Thank you,

Gordon

Yeah I already ordered the AIRSOFT P90. What I need is some better detailed shots of the rifle. The screen caps help - but many of the details are blurred. I can't find static pictures of the prop or references anywhere.

I went to the "pimp my gun" web site and made the graphic attached, but apart from the overall shape, the details are not acurate. I was looking for someone that might have picked up one of the props or had some good screen caps. Mine are low resolution. I suppose i can best guess it - but giving it a hard look, I first thought the top detail was just a long rail system. Now it looks to wide and irregular. :eek

Gordon

Fill ya boots :)

fl99jk.jpg

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back