Doctor Who photo / screen cap request

Bad Wolf

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
hiya guys
anyone happen to have pics of River Songs scanner / computer thing?
an help would be appreciated :)

I just checked the first episode on season 6 and grabbed a good few screenshots:

There are some weird ones where the scanner changes angle, so the side you see in the shot is her holding it upside down (number nine), a good look at some of the buttons, the shape and size of the grips, and a good few shots of the LEDs. Also one quickie of the holster. I have some more detailed shots of the belt if you're interested( only 10 photos at a time :lol)

Nevermind, I cant upload on the RPF... Enjoy! : http://photobucket.com/riversongreference

hey, thanks for all the help, guys!!

is it me or is the 'big bang two" scanner different from the one in first ep of series 6?

Yeah they're different. I noticed that straight off the bat. One seems to be the brownish one and the one from S6 is white. There are some good shots of it when she's scanning the Cyber Conversion unit (it looked like one and I'm sticking to it) before she goes into the Silents underground base.

There are some good side shots of the S5 one in Flesh and Stone when 11 is sending the signal to Amy in the forest. He sticks the tip of his screwdriver into the end of it.

"There are some good side shots of the S5 one in Flesh and Stone when 11 is sending the signal to Amy in the forest. He sticks the tip of his screwdriver into the end of it."

ok...I'm 12...but it needed to be said again for so many reasons

Oh wow, I didn't even realize how dirty that sounded when I typed it out. Maybe I should have read it back to myself haha. Sorry people, really.

QUOTE=WarMachine;1727195]Oh wow, I didn't even realize how dirty that sounded when I typed it out. Maybe I should have read it back to myself haha. Sorry people, really.[/QUOTE]

:lol

again, thanks for the info, guys!

458671855v4_480x480_Front_padToSquare-true.jpg

this is the image i used for my reference.

hope it helps.

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back