dexter watch

This is pretty funny to me. I'll bet this seller has had these bands for years (maybe even 40 years) and then in one week sells them all due this forum. We all deserve a commission!!! :lol

no kidding, and i bet if they get more they are now going to mark them up, because i know when i got mine there was 10 originally, then obviously 9 left after mine, then when i went to look at it in my purchase history it said the auction had changed since my purchase and thats when i saw the price went back up, probably a few more sold, so they took down the sale and now are left with that one.

and yes in the earlier seasons it always seemed to me that the band was pretty normal, just basic links kind of rounded it seemed in some episodes where i could see it. but then other times during the same season the band was this one again, they probably go through a lot of bands and might have had to use others just for a scene or something to where no one would really notice but ofcourse we do lol

im shocked no other watches have shown up on ebay, usually every week or so there is atleast one, and taking into consideration the one that sold for $800 was posted way before it actually was put back up, it has been a few weeks, one is due to come up any time now.

Did any one else hear that Dexter season 7+ all rests on wether Showtime will give Michael C. Hall the raise he is wanting due to his contract being over with after this season?

Did any one else hear that Dexter season 7+ all rests on wether Showtime will give Michael C. Hall the raise he is wanting due to his contract being over with after this season?

Well I hope they give him the raise cuz that will be good for both showtime and MCH

im shocked no other watches have shown up on ebay, usually every week or so there is atleast one, and taking into consideration the one that sold for $800 was posted way before it actually was put back up, it has been a few weeks, one is due to come up any time now.

Dont worrie its sporatic , itl happen soon

Here is the Spigel twist o flex, came in today.
3a04e785.jpg

It'll be even more in the red tomorrow pinder when I post up my watch with the band lol. The anticipation is literally killing me for the post to come tomorrow. Basically a brand new shiny Waltham.
looks awesome btw DP, im jealous! but only for about 15 more hours lol

what i love about this watch is it can either be casual or classy!

Last edited:
was supposed to yesterday, but NOW they are saying today so we'll see. i was furious when it didnt yesterday when they said it would be here then. and the tracking info i got doesnt do **** for me, because the jeweler who worked on it put such a high insurance worth on it, its kept in the lock up section of the trucks so my tracking info wont show an update, so they say most likely today, tomorrow at the latest. but i think it will be here today. crossin my fingers, its been a long week waiting for this damn watch.

was your band "extra long DP?" just more links ill have to have be taken out cause thats what they sent me even though its the same band. sucks, i pay for the band sunday and they shipped it tuesday and i got it yesterday, when the watch was sent monday.

was your band "extra long DP?" just more links ill have to have be taken out cause thats what they sent me even though its the same band. sucks, i pay for the band sunday and they shipped it tuesday and i got it yesterday, when the watch was sent monday.

well i bought the band last week and its a little too big for my wrist as well. so im guessing they are all like that

no no customs are involved, it was done in New Hampshire.
and khantalha, just take it to a jewlry repair shop and they can take out how ever many links you need to get it to fit right for about $10

No, mine was a regular. I still needed to take a link out though. The jeweler by me, (Ford's Jewelers in NJ) changes the bands and removes links for free.

well i bought the band last week and its a little too big for my wrist as well. so im guessing they are all like that

They come in X-tra Long and regular. I got the reg, but still needed a link removed.

only thing with mine is it will be real shiney/glossy like your first one with the gold face was dp after they replated it for you. even though it seems like its a matte silver or polished and not real shiny, which im not sure if its like that due to age, but mine still should come out nice, only hours now hopefully

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back