Destiny Ghost Pepakura File

inigodrift

Hi guys. I just wanted to share the Destiny Ghost Pepakura file with you all. Hope this helps anyone who has been looking to make one of these. Screenshot (5).png

Download link for the file is below:
http://www.4shared.com/file/-Vv5ye_7ba/Destiny-Ghost.html

This is great!
Planning on making it but I've printed off (onto A4) and it looks quite small, what scale should be used?

Thanks! This looks awesome, hoping to start on it this weekend!

Saw this on Facebook, btw, seemed like a great suggestion (left out the author in case he didn't wish to be named here): "If you are making this, the center ball is going to suck to make, so just get like a ping pong ball or something"
https://www.facebook.com/therpf/photos/a.418692397242.191546.300219787242/10152664400177243/?type=1&theater

Last edited by a moderator:
This is great!
Planning on making it but I've printed off (onto A4) and it looks quite small, what scale should be used?

I don't know the official size of the Ghost, but if you want to skip building the "eye" and use a ping pong ball, set scale factor to 1.052760

Cool, I almost wonder how cool this could look attached to some kind of semi-flexible wire that you could attach to a backpack, simulating it, admittedly wired, hovering nearby haha. Thanks for posting!

Look into Raspberry, arduino and similar tiny computers, and for one suspension wire and some tricky control wiring, you could even control the eye's movement, maybe even a speaker with recorded phrases from the game.
But that's beyond my skill.

I don't know the official size of the Ghost, but if you want to skip building the "eye" and use a ping pong ball, set scale factor to 1.052760
If I had to guess, I'd say make it equal in width to the length of your trapezius muscle. That appears to be the right general size for game accuracy.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back