Despicable me...

Hazelrah

I know this might sound weird...but has anyone thought of doing any of the props from this film? I was just sitting here watching it and thinking how fun and cool some of the props would be. Anyone think they are feasible? and if so what would you want most?

That would be hilarious if you could find a way to modify one of those annoying singing billy bass fish into it....lol

I was actually thinking of making the "fake" unicorn

It looks like a toilet brush, ping pong ball, ice cream cone as the horn....not sure about the eyes, though.
2q36u.png

I was actually thinking of making the "fake" unicorn

It looks like a toilet brush, ping pong ball, ice cream cone as the horn....not sure about the eyes, though.

The eyes just look like those plastic eyes were the black part moves around inside. Kind of like what you would find on a weeple.

giantweep.jpg

Hi guys!
I made the freeze ray a while back since I was working on the movie video game and had some free time. I also made some minion papercraft if you're so inclined.Ikariya's Translations & Crafts: Despicable Me
Let's see, I bought the sleepy kittens book! The unicorn plush and a 1/2 size minion I bought at Universal Studios. I saw online there was supposed to be an inflatable shrink ray and piranha gun, but they were never produced.

EDIT:
Oh yeah, I also got the replica Minion goggles that came with the Target DVD. They... don't fit me...

Rather than start a new thread this is what my wife wants Dave's "Bomb Transporter" ID badge. I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to do...if you have the program and skill to do it.

I was thinking about doing the fart gun and the cookie robots, got a load of ref but I've got way too much on my plate at the mo, might do the cookie boxes as a quickie.
Cheerio

Last edited:
Rather than start a new thread this is what my wife wants Dave's "Bomb Transporter" ID badge. I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to do...if you have the program and skill to do it.

I could have a go at this. I don't suppose you have a higher quality image?

If not, could you or anyone else guess what the word is below NAME?

Thanks WarPig. I thought it might say "SIZE" too. Thanks for the confirmation.

I don't suppose anyone can find me a better picture of Dave?

This is what I have so far (the pic of Dave will need to change to better match the original one, but I think most of the rest is pretty close):

daveid.png

Original for comparison below:

bomb1m.png

Stromo and Warpig Many thanks I just showed this to my wife and she over joyed with it. After I've printed it out it's going in a frame along with her Gru patch.

Thanks again,
Malc.

Stromo and Warpig Many thanks I just showed this to my wife and she over joyed with it. After I've printed it out it's going in a frame along with her Gru patch.

Thanks again,
Malc.

Hey man. Hold your horses. Let me at least send you a high res version.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back